Nov 10, 2022
USAEB-2 NIW Visa
What is the EB-2 NIW Immigrant Visa?
EB-2 immigrant visa is for advanced degree holders and people with exceptional ability who obtain a waiver of the labor certification requirement, also known as a NIW.
- An official academic record attesting to your advanced degree from the U.S.(or its equivalent from another country); or
- A certified academic record attesting to your bachelor's degree in the U.S.(or its equivalent in another country), as well as letters from your present or previous employers attesting to your five years or more of progressive work experience in your field after receiving your bachelor's degree.
- A certification, diploma, or degree from a university or institution that demonstrates the applicant’s educational ability related to their area of exceptional ability.
- Evidence of a high salary or other remuneration for services that demonstrates your exceptional ability.
- A license or certification that allows the applicant has earned to engage in their field of employment.
- A professional association membership in the appropriate field.
- Letters or other evidence attesting to their ten years of continuous employment in the relevant field.
- Official recognition of the applicant's contributions to the field by peers, government, or affiliated organizations.
- Other relevant evidence of eligibility.