Skilled Workers in Manitoba- Temporary Foreign Workers category accepts applications from those working in Manitoba with a permanent job offer.
This stream of the MB PNP targets foreign nationals who already have employment experience or a job offer in Manitoba.
- You need to have a valid work permit and,
- from your Manitoba employer, written confirmation that you've been working full-time for at least six months continuous, as well as
- your job-offer letter, specifying salary/wage and details of the position, signed and on company letterhead, along with all other documents described on the page Documents.
- The offer of long-term employment must be from the same employer for whom you have been working full-time for the required time period.
- You must have all qualifications for the position including training/education and any required licence or certification.
- You must have job-ready English; specifically you must demonstrate the English or French proficiency to fulfill the duties of your job description.
- Your connection to Manitoba through employment must be stronger than ties you may have to another province.
- You must demonstrate in a Settlement Plan your intention and plan to live, work and establish your work and family life in Manitoba as a permanent resident.
Minimum Requirements for Employers
Additionally, employers making job offers must:
- Be incorporated or registered by or under an act of the legislature of a province or the Parliament of Canada;
- Be operating as a business that has an established production capability, plant or place of business in Manitoba;
- Demonstrate to the satisfaction of the MPNP that they are an established business with an ability to offer the candidate full-time and long-term employment in Manitoba;
- Provide an offer of employment letter to the candidate that:
- is signed,
- is on company letterhead,
- specifies salary/wage and any other details of the position.
Note: People exempt from requiring a work permit to work in Manitoba (e.g., Ministers of Religion) are not eligible to apply to the MPNP under this category
The advantages of Skilled Workers in Manitoba- Temporary Foreign Workers Stream:
- The language requirements are low.
If you have employment experience or a job offer in Manitoba, you can apply for this program.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and How it works
The Federal Government of Canada has entered into bilateral agreements with provinces and territories (except Quebec and Nunavut) to allow the provinces and territories to nominate individuals for permanent residence based on the provinces' assessment of the nominees' ability to contribute to the economic growth and development of those provinces.
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements, selecting applicants that
- have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residents of Canada
To obtain permanent residence via Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you must go through two steps:
- You must decide where you want to live in Canada and apply to that province or territory for a stream that you're eligible for. SuperVisas can help you with it in this application.
- After a province or territory nominates you, you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence. The IRCC, a federal agency, will assess your application based on Canadian immigration law. If you have already obtained your nomination from a province or territory, please go to our program: Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class.
Answer a few questions to find out if you'll be able to apply under Provincial Nominee Program.
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can.
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Provincial Nominee Program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
How It Works
- 1Create An Account
Do an eligibility check, or pick a visa, or just sign up directly to create an account. Then you can see all the documents needed, questions you must answer, and fee payments for our services and to the government. If you have any questions, it is easy to contact our sales team or to schedule a call.
- 2Eligibility Confirmation Before Payment
First you will answer a few questions to ensure you are eligible for the visa. Only if you are eligible will the payment unlock. Making payment assigns an immigration lawyer or regulated consultant to your application. We are transparent in our process and pricing, and clearly list all the fees and processing times for your visa. Read our Transparency Pledge. We use Stripe for credit or debit card payment processing, which is secure and encrypted.
- 3Complete Your Application Online
You can complete as many of the application tasks you wish before payment. Take your time. Some visas require a lot of information, which requires answering questionnaires and uploading of documents. Our system ensures everything necessary is gathered depending on your situation - preventing errors and omissions - and saving you time.
- 4Visa Preparation and Submission
Once all the tasks are completed, our experts will review your answers and start preparing your application so that the best case is best presented. Government fees are also due once the application is completed and we can correctly calculate the government fees due. After a final review by you, and by our experts, your application will be submitted! You will have peace of mind that only comes with an accurate application.
- 5Approval and Renewals
We notify you when your visa is approved! If there are any questions or rejections from the government, we will answer them and resubmit without any further fees from us. We securely store your immigration documents for 7 years and provide alerts well before any expiry dates. Renewing or taking the next step toward citizenship is easy when all your immigration history is in one place.
Some documents you will need to provide, and some documents we may prepare for you.
- Canadian Education Credentials
- Copy of Canadian Immigration Records
- Foreign Education Credentials
- Passport Biographic Page
- PNP Experience
- Proof of employment MB
- Proof of relationship to family in the Province
- Proof of Residence in the Province
- Proof of Settlement Funds
- Settlement Plan