New Brunswick Express Entry Stream - Enrolled in a NB post-secondary institution
The province of New Brunswick is now accepting EOIs (Expressions of interest) under the New Brunswick Express Entry Stream from international students from any designated institutions located in New Brunswick in a program that is eligible for a PGWP.
The New Brunswick Express Entry Stream is for workers with the skills, education and work experience to contribute to New Brunswick’s economy, and who are ready to live and work in New Brunswick permanently.
To be eligible for nomination through the NB Express Entry Stream, you must:
Meet the requirements of at least one of the Federal Express Entry Immigration programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program.
- Federal Skilled Trades Program; or
- Canadian Experience ClasMeet the requirements of the NB Express Entry Stream:
Meet the requirements of the NB Express Entry Stream:
Eligible connection to New Brunswick.
To be considered under the New Brunswick Express Entry Stream, you must be able to demonstrate an eligible connection to the province.
- Have either completed their studies in the past six months, are currently living in the province and are actively seeking employment in the province OR
- Are about to complete their studies:
- Undergraduate students and graduated students enrolled in coursework-based programs: you may apply three months prior to your graduation.
- Graduate students (Masters and PhD) enrolled in thesis-based programs: you may apply once your thesis has been officially submitted for evaluation.
*** Please note: The minimum duration of study required is a one-year degree, diploma, or certificate program. Proof of studies is required from the institution.
All candidates must demonstrate language proficiency in English or French consistent with Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 7.
Level of Education
Candidates must have at least the equivalent of a Canadian high school diploma.
Candidates must have at least one year of full-time, continuous work experience in an occupation identified as National Occupational Classification (NOC) TEER Category 0, 1, 2 or 3 occupation.
Candidates must be between 22 and 55 years old on the day their application is received.
Candidates must score at least 67 points on the stream’s selection factors.
Proof of funds
You must have enough money to support yourself and your family (even if they are not coming with you to Canada). The amount of money you need to support your family depends on the size of your family. To calculate the size of your family, you must include yourself, your spouse or partner, your dependent children and your spouse’s dependent children. Include your spouse or dependent children even if they are permanent residents or Canadian citizens and/or not coming with you to Canada.
Genuine offer of employment, if applicable
A New Brunswick employer has offered, and you have accepted full time, year-round (non-seasonal) employment in an eligible occupation. Permanent means the job has no pre-determined end date; it is a longterm job offer. Full-time means that you are expected to work a minimum of 30 hours per week, or 1,560 hours per year.
Competitive wage, if applicable
The wage you have been offered must be competitive with New Brunswick wage rates for the occupation. The wage stated on your offer of employment must:
• Be comparable to the rate paid to workers with a similar level of experience and training for equivalent jobs in New Brunswick; and
• Be consistent with the wage compensation structure of your employer.
The advantages of New Brunswick Express Entry Stream - Enrolled in a NB post-secondary institution
- Level of Education requirement is as low as High school
- Job offer is not requied.
The province of New Brunswick is now accepting applications under the New Brunswick Express Entry Stream from international students from any designated institutions located in New Brunswick in a program that is eligible for a PGWP (post-graduation work permit)
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and How it works
The Federal Government of Canada has entered into bilateral agreements with provinces and territories (except Quebec and Nunavut) to allow the provinces and territories to nominate individuals for permanent residence based on the provinces' assessment of the nominees' ability to contribute to the economic growth and development of those provinces.
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements, selecting applicants that
- have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residents of Canada
To obtain permanent residence via Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you must go through two steps:
- You must decide where you want to live in Canada and apply to that province or territory for a stream that you're eligible for. SuperVisas can help you with it in this application.
- After a province or territory nominates you, you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence. The IRCC, a federal agency, will assess your application based on Canadian immigration law. If you have already obtained your nomination from a province or territory, please go to our program: Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class.
Answer a few questions to find out if you'll be able to apply under Provincial Nominee Program.
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can.
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Provincial Nominee Program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
- Quick and easy online application
- Lower cost than traditional lawyers
- Peace of mind of expert review
- $1 million in application insurance
- Secure document storage
How It Works
- 1Create An Account
Create an account and either check your eligibility, or pick an application to start. We start by asking questions specific to the visa to ensure your eligibility. This can be quick and simple, such as for visitor visas, or may require entering multiple questionnaires. If you have any questions, there are no fees to contact our immigration experts by email, WeChat, WhatsApp or by booking a call.
- 2Confirmation Before Payment
Our immigration consultants will check your answers and double-check your profile to confirm you meet the minimum requirements of a program. Only if you are eligible will we move you to the payment stage. At this time you must pay the SuperVisas fee. We are transparent in our process and pricing, and clearly list all the fees and processing times for your visa. We use Stripe for credit or debit card payment processing, which is secure and encrypted. Government fees are paid later when the completed application is submitted and once we can correctly calculate the various government fees due. It can be complicated, but we guide you through the process.
- 3Complete Your Application Online
Now, you can finish your application. There will be some "tasks", or many, for you to complete depending on your visa, such as entering your education achievements, employment history and/or dependent information. This can take time and will require answering more questionnaires and uploading of documents. Our system ensures everything necessary is gathered depending on your specific situation - preventing errors and omissions - while at the same time saving you money. Our immigration experts prepare your application so that your case is best presented to the visa officers. After a final review by you, and by our experts, your application will be submitted! You will have peace of mind that only comes with a complete and accurate application.
- 4Approval and Renewals
We will notify you when your visa is approved! We securely store your immigration documents for 7 years and will provide you alerts well before any expiry dates. Renewing visas or taking the next step down the immigration pathway toward citizenship is easy when all your immigration history is in one place. We also understand that moving to a new country can be difficult and hard to navigate. If needed, we will provide guides and referrals to our affiliate partners to help.
You’ll need the following documents if you decide to apply to this visa.
- No document is required for this visa