If you want to immigrate to Canada and you have a job offer from an employer in New Brunswick, the New Brunswick Skilled Worker stream might be a good choice.
The New Brunswick Skilled Worker Stream is designed for Foreign Nationals who possess the skills, education and work experience needed to contribute to New Brunswick’s economy.Candidates must meet the program’s minimum eligibility requirements, have a genuine offer of employment from a New Brunswick Employer and have the full intent to live and work in the province on a permanent basis.
To be eligible for the New Brunswick Skilled Worker Applicants with Employer Support stream, candidates must have a valid job offer from an eligible New Brunswick employer. International graduates on a federal post-graduate work permit are not eligible to apply if their job offer falls under NOC TEER Category 4 or 5
All candidates must demonstrate language proficiency in English or French consistent with Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 4.
Level of Education
Candidates must have at least the equivalent of a Canadian high school diploma. They must also have any additional education, qualifications, or licenses required to perform the duties of the job they have been offered in New Brunswick.
Candidates must have sufficient work experience to perform the duties of the job they have been offered in New Brunswick.
Candidates must be between 19 and 55 years old on the day their application is received by NB PNP.
Points Assessment Grid
Candidates must score a least 60 points (out of 100) on the New Brunswick Skilled Worker Applicant Points Assessment Grid.
In order for an applicant to apply to the New Brunswick Skilled Worker Applicants with Employer Support stream, they must have a valid job offer from an eligible New Brunswick employer. Under this stream, the employer must meet certain general requirements in order for their job offers to be considered valid.
Job Offer Requirements
The employer must offer a full-time, indeterminate position with a wage that meets industry standards.
The business must have been in operation for at least one year at the time the application is received.
Employers must demonstrate that they have been unable to find a Canadian permanent resident or citizen to fill the position.
The advantages of New Brunswick Skilled Worker Stream:
- Language Proficiency requirement is as low as CLB 4
- Level of Education requirement is as low as High school
Applicants who have a genuine offer of employment from a New Brunswick Employe can apply for this program.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and How it works
The Federal Government of Canada has entered into bilateral agreements with provinces and territories (except Quebec and Nunavut) to allow the provinces and territories to nominate individuals for permanent residence based on the provinces' assessment of the nominees' ability to contribute to the economic growth and development of those provinces.
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements, selecting applicants that
- have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residents of Canada
To obtain permanent residence via Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you must go through two steps:
- You must decide where you want to live in Canada and apply to that province or territory for a stream that you're eligible for. SuperVisas can help you with it in this application.
- After a province or territory nominates you, you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence. The IRCC, a federal agency, will assess your application based on Canadian immigration law. If you have already obtained your nomination from a province or territory, please go to our program: Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class.
Answer a few questions to find out if you'll be able to apply under Provincial Nominee Program.
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can.
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Provincial Nominee Program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
How It Works
- 1Create An Account
Do an eligibility check, or pick a visa, or just sign up directly to create an account. Then you can see all the documents needed, questions you must answer, and fee payments for our services and to the government. If you have any questions, it is easy to contact our sales team or to schedule a call.
- 2Eligibility Confirmation Before Payment
First you will answer a few questions to ensure you are eligible for the visa. Only if you are eligible will the payment unlock. Making payment assigns an immigration lawyer or regulated consultant to your application. We are transparent in our process and pricing, and clearly list all the fees and processing times for your visa. Read our Transparency Pledge. We use Stripe for credit or debit card payment processing, which is secure and encrypted.
- 3Complete Your Application Online
You can complete as many of the application tasks you wish before payment. Take your time. Some visas require a lot of information, which requires answering questionnaires and uploading of documents. Our system ensures everything necessary is gathered depending on your situation - preventing errors and omissions - and saving you time.
- 4Visa Preparation and Submission
Once all the tasks are completed, our experts will review your answers and start preparing your application so that the best case is best presented. Government fees are also due once the application is completed and we can correctly calculate the government fees due. After a final review by you, and by our experts, your application will be submitted! You will have peace of mind that only comes with an accurate application.
- 5Approval and Renewals
We notify you when your visa is approved! If there are any questions or rejections from the government, we will answer them and resubmit without any further fees from us. We securely store your immigration documents for 7 years and provide alerts well before any expiry dates. Renewing or taking the next step toward citizenship is easy when all your immigration history is in one place.
Some documents you will need to provide, and some documents we may prepare for you.
- Birth Certificates - Permanent Residence
- Canadian Education Credentials
- Driving License-NB
- Employer documents-NB
- Family's Passports
- Financial Documents
- Foreign Education Credentials
- Proof of previous work experience-NB