The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program’s Farm Investor Pathway allows individuals with farm business experience and sufficient capital to immigrate in order to establish and operate a farm in the province.
The Farm Investor Pathway (FIP) is for individuals with proven farm business experience, sufficient available capital to invest, and who intend to establish and operate a farm operation in rural Manitoba.
- Farm Business Experience: Minimum of three years farm ownership and operation experience supported by verifiable documents.
- Official Languages Proficiency: The Farm Investor Pathway (FIP) recognizes language capabilities in either of Canada's two official languages are an important adaptability skill that will accelerate your ability to become economically established in rural Manitoba. If you are invited to attend a FIP interview, you will be required to conduct the interview in either French or English.
- Farm Business Investment: At least $300,000 CAD. You are expected to establish a farming business in rural Manitoba. Farm business investments must be in eligible tangible assets as defined by the MPNP. A farm business plan is required and is an integral part of the application. Investments into a farm business operated primarily for the purposes of deriving passive investment income or speculative purposes are not eligible.
- Farm Business Research Visit: You must conduct a Farm Business Research Visit to Manitoba.
- Farm Business Activities: A farm business entity should have ongoing and recurring business activities in rural Manitoba.
- You are required to live on the farm and actively participate in the management of the farm business on an ongoing basis from within Manitoba. The farm business must be in active primary agriculture production and economically viable. The MPNP requires you to conduct value-added farm business activities in Manitoba. Purely speculative activities or the use of third-party farm managers are not eligible under the MPNP.
- Economic Establishment Adaptability: You must demonstrate adaptability, specifically relating to practical farming skills, technical knowledge and experience in technological based farming practices that will transfer directly to Manitoba's current primary farm production industry.
- Net Worth: At least $500,000 CAD The MPNP may request for verification of your net worth and financial information by a designated third-party service provider. If requested, the verification report, along with your application, must be submitted to the MPNP within 120 days of receiving your Invitation to Apply.
The advantages of Manitoba Business Investor Stream – Farm Investor Pathway
- No requirement for the connection to the province
- No requirement for job offer.
- No minimum requirement for language
- No requirement for education.
The Manitoba Farm Investor Pathway targets experienced farm owners and operators willing to invest in the establishment of a new farm in Manitoba.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and How it works
The Federal Government of Canada has entered into bilateral agreements with provinces and territories (except Quebec and Nunavut) to allow the provinces and territories to nominate individuals for permanent residence based on the provinces' assessment of the nominees' ability to contribute to the economic growth and development of those provinces.
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements, selecting applicants that
- have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residents of Canada
To obtain permanent residence via Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you must go through two steps:
- You must decide where you want to live in Canada and apply to that province or territory for a stream that you're eligible for. SuperVisas can help you with it in this application.
- After a province or territory nominates you, you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence. The IRCC, a federal agency, will assess your application based on Canadian immigration law. If you have already obtained your nomination from a province or territory, please go to our program: Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class.
Answer a few questions to find out if you'll be able to apply under Provincial Nominee Program.
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can.
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Provincial Nominee Program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
How It Works
- 1Create An Account
Do an eligibility check, or pick a visa, or just sign up directly to create an account. Then you can see all the documents needed, questions you must answer, and fee payments for our services and to the government. If you have any questions, it is easy to contact our sales team or to schedule a call.
- 2Eligibility Confirmation Before Payment
First you will answer a few questions to ensure you are eligible for the visa. Only if you are eligible will the payment unlock. Making payment assigns an immigration lawyer or regulated consultant to your application. We are transparent in our process and pricing, and clearly list all the fees and processing times for your visa. Read our Transparency Pledge. We use Stripe for credit or debit card payment processing, which is secure and encrypted.
- 3Complete Your Application Online
You can complete as many of the application tasks you wish before payment. Take your time. Some visas require a lot of information, which requires answering questionnaires and uploading of documents. Our system ensures everything necessary is gathered depending on your situation - preventing errors and omissions - and saving you time.
- 4Visa Preparation and Submission
Once all the tasks are completed, our experts will review your answers and start preparing your application so that the best case is best presented. Government fees are also due once the application is completed and we can correctly calculate the government fees due. After a final review by you, and by our experts, your application will be submitted! You will have peace of mind that only comes with an accurate application.
- 5Approval and Renewals
We notify you when your visa is approved! If there are any questions or rejections from the government, we will answer them and resubmit without any further fees from us. We securely store your immigration documents for 7 years and provide alerts well before any expiry dates. Renewing or taking the next step toward citizenship is easy when all your immigration history is in one place.
Some documents you will need to provide, and some documents we may prepare for you.
- Birth Certificates - Permanent Residence
- Documents Supporting Farm Business
- Family's Passports
- Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA)-MB
- Personal Net Worth or Financial Information-MB
- Personal Net Worth Statement Or Financial Information-MB farmer
- Proof of Connection to Manitoba and Canada
- Proof of education-MB Farmer
- Proof of Immigration history and status MB
- Proof of Research Visit to Manitoba