Manitoba International Education Stream – International Student Entrepreneur Pilot
The International Student Entrepreneur Pilot (ISEP) provides up to 20 (per calendar year) international students who have graduated in Manitoba the opportunity to pursue entrepreneurship rather than employment.
The International Student Entrepreneur Pilot (ISEP) provides up to 20 (per calendar year) international students who have graduated in Manitoba the opportunity to pursue entrepreneurship rather than employment. Once the applicant meets the conditions of their Business Performance Agreement, they are nominated for permanent residence.
- Business Experience:A business plan is required as part of your application to MPNP. You must operate the business as a senior manager on a daily basis from the place of business in Manitoba for at least 6 months prior to nomination while on a valid temporary work permit, consistent with the requirements of your Business Performance Agreement (BPA). Business equity ownership of at least 51%.
- Official Languages Proficiency: Minimum CLB/NCLC 7
- Education:Complete a full-time post-secondary program in Manitoba that is at least 2 years in duration (distance learning or compressed academic programs are not eligible). Studies and/or work/business experience outside of Canada will be considered as beneficial but not are not an eligibility requirement.
- Age: 21 to 35
- Adaptability: You must:
- Have a valid open work permit or post-graduation work permit (PGWP) at the time of application;
- Have continuously resided in MB since graduation; and
- Show intent to continue to reside in MB after nomination.
- Net Worth/Settlement Funds: A deposit is not required. Minimum net worth is not an eligibility criterion; however, net worth/ source of funds will be considered for the purpose of evaluating the potential for you to successfully execute on your business plan. You must demonstrate liquid funds equivalent to Low Income Cut-Off (LICO) requirements for independent financial resources for a twelve-month period. Your personal net worth will be verified by a third-party supplier approved by the MPNP. A verification report, along with the application, must be submitted to the MPNP within 120 days of receiving your LAA.
- Business Performance Agreement: After an application is approved, a Business Performance Agreement (BPA) must be signed prior to the MPNP issuing you an approval-in-principle letter to implement your business plan.
The advantages of Manitoba International Education Stream – International Student Entrepreneur Pilot stream:
- No requirement for a job offer.
- No requirement for the Investment.
Candidates who have completed post-secondary education program (This program must have been a minimum of two-years in length. ) at a designated institution in Manitoba and who also currently own and operate a business in Manitoba can apply for this program.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and How it works
The Federal Government of Canada has entered into bilateral agreements with provinces and territories (except Quebec and Nunavut) to allow the provinces and territories to nominate individuals for permanent residence based on the provinces' assessment of the nominees' ability to contribute to the economic growth and development of those provinces.
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements, selecting applicants that
- have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residents of Canada
To obtain permanent residence via Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you must go through two steps:
- You must decide where you want to live in Canada and apply to that province or territory for a stream that you're eligible for. SuperVisas can help you with it in this application.
- After a province or territory nominates you, you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence. The IRCC, a federal agency, will assess your application based on Canadian immigration law. If you have already obtained your nomination from a province or territory, please go to our program: Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class.
Answer a few questions to find out if you'll be able to apply under Provincial Nominee Program.
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can.
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Provincial Nominee Program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
How It Works
- 1Create An Account
Create an account and either check your eligibility, or pick an application to start. We start by asking questions specific to the visa to ensure your eligibility. This can be quick and simple, such as for visitor visas, or may require entering multiple questionnaires. If you have any questions, there are no fees to contact our immigration experts by email, WeChat, WhatsApp or by booking a call.
- 2Confirmation Before Payment
Our immigration consultants will check your answers and double-check your profile to confirm you meet the minimum requirements of a program. Only if you are eligible will we move you to the payment stage. At this time you must pay the SuperVisas fee. We are transparent in our process and pricing, and clearly list all the fees and processing times for your visa. We use Stripe for credit or debit card payment processing, which is secure and encrypted. Government fees are paid later when the completed application is submitted and once we can correctly calculate the various government fees due. It can be complicated, but we guide you through the process.
- 3Complete Your Application Online
Now, you can finish your application. There will be some "tasks", or many, for you to complete depending on your visa, such as entering your education achievements, employment history and/or dependent information. This can take time and will require answering more questionnaires and uploading of documents. Our system ensures everything necessary is gathered depending on your specific situation - preventing errors and omissions - while at the same time saving you money. Our immigration experts prepare your application so that your case is best presented to the visa officers. After a final review by you, and by our experts, your application will be submitted! You will have peace of mind that only comes with a complete and accurate application.
- 4Approval and Renewals
We will notify you when your visa is approved! We securely store your immigration documents for 7 years and will provide you alerts well before any expiry dates. Renewing visas or taking the next step down the immigration pathway toward citizenship is easy when all your immigration history is in one place. We also understand that moving to a new country can be difficult and hard to navigate. If needed, we will provide guides and referrals to our affiliate partners to help.
You’ll need the following documents if you decide to apply to this visa.
- No document is required for this visa