The Express Entry program is a Canadian immigration system for skilled individuals, allowing them to quickly become permanent residents and take advantage of Canada's great job opportunities, diverse culture, and high standard of living.
Do you want to live permanently in Canada and work in a skilled job?
Answer a few questions to find out if you might be able to apply under Express Entry.
You will be asked questions about your:
- language ability
- work experience
- education experience
- details on any job offer
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can. If you are eligible for Express Entry, you will be required to upload documents to create your profile for the Express Entry Pool.
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
How It Works
- 1Create An Account
Create an account and either check your eligibility, or pick an application to start. We start by asking questions specific to the visa to ensure your eligibility. This can be quick and simple, such as for visitor visas, or may require entering multiple questionnaires. If you have any questions, there are no fees to contact our immigration experts by email, WeChat, WhatsApp or by booking a call.
- 2Confirmation Before Payment
Our immigration consultants will check your answers and double-check your profile to confirm you meet the minimum requirements of a program. Only if you are eligible will we move you to the payment stage. At this time you must pay the SuperVisas fee. We are transparent in our process and pricing, and clearly list all the fees and processing times for your visa. We use Stripe for credit or debit card payment processing, which is secure and encrypted. Government fees are paid later when the completed application is submitted and once we can correctly calculate the various government fees due. It can be complicated, but we guide you through the process.
- 3Complete Your Application Online
Now, you can finish your application. There will be some "tasks", or many, for you to complete depending on your visa, such as entering your education achievements, employment history and/or dependent information. This can take time and will require answering more questionnaires and uploading of documents. Our system ensures everything necessary is gathered depending on your specific situation - preventing errors and omissions - while at the same time saving you money. Our immigration experts prepare your application so that your case is best presented to the visa officers. After a final review by you, and by our experts, your application will be submitted! You will have peace of mind that only comes with a complete and accurate application.
- 4Approval and Renewals
We will notify you when your visa is approved! We securely store your immigration documents for 7 years and will provide you alerts well before any expiry dates. Renewing visas or taking the next step down the immigration pathway toward citizenship is easy when all your immigration history is in one place. We also understand that moving to a new country can be difficult and hard to navigate. If needed, we will provide guides and referrals to our affiliate partners to help.
You’ll need the following documents if you decide to apply to this visa.
- Birth Certificate - Dependent Children
- Canadian Education Credentials
- Digital Photo of the Spouse or Partner
- Digital Photo of Visa Applicant
- Employment Reference Letter(s)
- Financial Documents for Express Entry
- Foreign Education Credentials
- Job Offer and Employment Contract
- Licensing, registration and certification (excluding trade certificates)
- Proof of Employment - Outside of Canada
- Proof of Family in the Province
- Proof of Medical Exam
- Spouse's Medical Exam
- Spouse's Passport
- Spouse's Police Certificate