Start-up Visa Accelerator Application
Start-up Visa Accelerator Application is an additional services where we help companies prepare and apply to the designated accelerators for the Canadian Start-up Visa program. This is for entrepreneurs interested in Start-up Visa, but have not applied to any designated accelerators.
As demanded by many of our clients, SuperVisas has launched the Accelerator application services for foreign entrepreneurs who wish to establish their business in Canada and obtain Canadian permanent resident (PR) status at the same time.
- Company has mature entrepreneurial products,
- Products are innovative (software development, advance and automated manufacturing, aerospace, clean energy technology, etc.),
- Products have been launched and have paying customers with the most recent annual revenue being at least CAD$50,000,
- Each applicant is a shareholder and holds jointly over 50% of company voting rights,Each applicant holds at least 10% of company voting rights,
- Each applicant need to achieve a language level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5.
SuperVisas will directly apply for designated incubators. We provide Pitch Deck and script preparation, consultation on incubator selection, incubator application submission, interview training and PR application.
For entrepreneurs who have already been admitted to an accelerator, please go to the Start-up Visa application under the immigration category for Canada.
- Quick and easy online application
- Lower cost than traditional lawyers
- Peace of mind of expert review
- $1 million in application insurance
- Secure document storage
How It Works
- 1Create An Account
Create an account and either check your eligibility, or pick an application to start. We start by asking questions specific to the visa to ensure your eligibility. This can be quick and simple, such as for visitor visas, or may require entering multiple questionnaires. If you have any questions, there are no fees to contact our immigration experts by email, WeChat, WhatsApp or by booking a call.
- 2Confirmation Before Payment
Our immigration consultants will check your answers and double-check your profile to confirm you meet the minimum requirements of a program. Only if you are eligible will we move you to the payment stage. At this time you must pay the SuperVisas fee. We are transparent in our process and pricing, and clearly list all the fees and processing times for your visa. We use Stripe for credit or debit card payment processing, which is secure and encrypted. Government fees are paid later when the completed application is submitted and once we can correctly calculate the various government fees due. It can be complicated, but we guide you through the process.
- 3Complete Your Application Online
Now, you can finish your application. There will be some "tasks", or many, for you to complete depending on your visa, such as entering your education achievements, employment history and/or dependent information. This can take time and will require answering more questionnaires and uploading of documents. Our system ensures everything necessary is gathered depending on your specific situation - preventing errors and omissions - while at the same time saving you money. Our immigration experts prepare your application so that your case is best presented to the visa officers. After a final review by you, and by our experts, your application will be submitted! You will have peace of mind that only comes with a complete and accurate application.
- 4Approval and Renewals
We will notify you when your visa is approved! We securely store your immigration documents for 7 years and will provide you alerts well before any expiry dates. Renewing visas or taking the next step down the immigration pathway toward citizenship is easy when all your immigration history is in one place. We also understand that moving to a new country can be difficult and hard to navigate. If needed, we will provide guides and referrals to our affiliate partners to help.
You’ll need the following documents if you decide to apply to this visa.
- Financial Statements - ICT
- Product or Software Demo
- Recent promotional or marketing materials
- Start-up Visa Applicant and Family Information
- Start-up Visa Applicants' Resumes