Expedited Request for Visa Appointment
If a visa applicant has an unforeseen or emergency travel need, they may qualify for an expedited appointment at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
Do you have to travel to the U.S. for an emergency? If so, you may qualify for an expedited appointment.
If you have an unforeseen travel need as per one of the criteria listed below, you may qualify for an expedited appointment depending on availability at the Embassy. Travel for the purpose of attending weddings, graduation ceremonies, or general tourism do not qualify.
Travel purposes which can qualify for an emergency request generally include:
- You need to obtain emergency medical care or accompany a relative for emergency medical care. This only applies if you yourself, the visa applicant, needs emergency medical care or you are accompanying someone to the United States as a caregiver. This is not to visit or care for someone already in the United States who needs emergency care.
- You need to attend to a business matter where the travel requirement could not be predicted sufficiently in advance
- You need to attend the funeral of an immediate family member (mother, father, brother, sister, child, grandparent or grandchild).
- You need to make an appearance in a U.S. court.
- You are a student or exchange visitor (F, M, or J visa holders only) who (1) is pursuing a degree program that starts in the next 60 days and (2) was not denied a visa within the last six months. English language programs do not qualify for expedites, and exchanges are not for a business exchange, conferences, or meetings.
We recommend starting the application process as early as possible, as emergency appointment spots are limited.
We provide an easy to use platform to gather the necessary information for your specific situation, combined with Immigration expert guidance, preparation and review of your application.
Our team will review your eligibility submission and provide you with confirmation of your eligibility for an expedited appointment request. Once you decide to proceed, our platform guides you through a series of questions and helps you gather all the necessary documents. Our immigration experts will review your Form DS-160, draft necessary support documents, provide you with expert guidance on the interview process and what evidence is required, and even template documents based on your unique situation, to ensure we provide you with the best possible case. As the applicant, you will file the final application yourself.
Your dedicated case manager will provide end-to-end review and communication throughout the life of the application, including assisting with responses to any Department of State requests, to maximize your chances of success.
- Quick and easy online application
- Preparation of submission package
- Expert review and representation
- $1 million in insurance
- Secure encrypted document storage
How It Works
- 1Create An Account
Do an eligibility check, or pick a visa, or just sign up directly to create an account. Then you can see all the documents needed, questions you must answer, and fee payments for our services and to the government. If you have any questions, it is easy to contact our sales team or to schedule a call.
- 2Eligibility Confirmation Before Payment
First you will answer a few questions to ensure you are eligible for the visa. Only if you are eligible will the payment unlock. Making payment assigns an immigration lawyer or regulated consultant to your application. We are transparent in our process and pricing, and clearly list all the fees and processing times for your visa. Read our Transparency Pledge. We use Stripe for credit or debit card payment processing, which is secure and encrypted.
- 3Complete Your Application Online
You can complete as many of the application tasks you wish before payment. Take your time. Some visas require a lot of information, which requires answering questionnaires and uploading of documents. Our system ensures everything necessary is gathered depending on your situation - preventing errors and omissions - and saving you time.
- 4Visa Preparation and Submission
Once all the tasks are completed, our experts will review your answers and start preparing your application so that the best case is best presented. Government fees are also due once the application is completed and we can correctly calculate the government fees due. After a final review by you, and by our experts, your application will be submitted! You will have peace of mind that only comes with an accurate application.
- 5Approval and Renewals
We notify you when your visa is approved! If there are any questions or rejections from the government, we will answer them and resubmit without any further fees from us. We securely store your immigration documents for 7 years and provide alerts well before any expiry dates. Renewing or taking the next step toward citizenship is easy when all your immigration history is in one place.
Some documents you will need to provide, and some documents we may prepare for you.
- Emergency Travel Evidence
- Support Letter for Expedited Visa Appointment request
You might need the following documents based on your situation, or to enhance your application approval.
- DS-160 Confirmation Page
- Nonimmigrant Visa Appointment Confirmation