TN (Trade National) status is a nonimmigrant employment visa which allows Canadian and Mexican citizens who work in specific professional occupations outlined in Chapter 16 of Appendix 2 of the U.S.-Mexico-Canada (USMCA) agreement to work in the United States.
Are you a Canadian or Mexican citizen who would like to work in the U.S.?
The TN visa is available only to Canadian and Mexican citizens. The TN visa allows U.S. companies to hire Canadian and Mexican citizens who work in specific professional occupations outlined in Chapter 16 of Appendix 2 of the U.S.-Mexico-Canada (USMCA) agreement to work in the United States. Generally speaking, the professions listed require at a minimum a bachelor's degree related to the position offered by the U.S. employer to qualify.
Unlike most employment-based visas, the TN does not require that a U.S. employer must have an approved TN application before the foreign national employee can seek a visa. Rather, TN visa applicants may apply for the TN status directly at the U.S. Consulate abroad and Canadian TN applicants can apply directly at the port of entry.
We recommend U.S. employers or any Canadian or Mexican citizen who has a job offer from a U.S. company begin the application process early to avoid any delays in your start date and to avoid potentially lengthy visa appointment wait times.
To qualify for TN Nonimmigrant Status, the applicant must be:
- a citizen of Canada or Mexico
- The profession qualifies under the regulation
- The position in the United States requires a NAFTA professional
- The applicant has a prearranged full-time or part-time job with a U.S. employer (but not self-employment)
- The applicant has the qualifications to practice in the aforementioned profession
We provide an easy to use platform to gather the necessary information for your specific situation, combined with Immigration expert guidance, preparation and review of your application.
Our team will review your eligibility submission and provide you with confirmation of your ideal immigration program prior to payment of any fees. Once you decide to proceed, our platform guides you through a series of questions and helps you gather all the necessary documents. Our immigration experts will then prepare your case and complete the necessary forms, while reviewing the application to ensure it presents the best possible case. As the applicant, you will file the final application yourself.
Your dedicated case manager will provide end-to-end review and communication throughout the life of the application, including assisting with responses to any USCIS requests, to maximize your chances of success. The SuperVisas platform tracks key dates and expirations to ensure deadlines and renewal dates are not missed.
We also offer our clients supplemental visa and application services which may be required by the U.S. Government as part of an application filing, or which may improve an application’s success rate.
For example, if you are not comfortable handling the communications with the government and filing your own application, then we can help you use an immigration lawyer to represent you as an Additional Service with additional fees. We have a network of qualified U.S. attorneys and legal experts if you want the added peace of mind in knowing that your application is being represented by a licensed immigration attorney before the U.S. Government.
SuperVisas provides the following Additional Service for this visa:
- Attorney Representation - In addition to our preparation of your application, you will be represented by a licensed immigration lawyer throughout the entire application process. If you chose this Additional Service, your case will be submitted by a licensed immigration attorney who will also respond to any additional requests from USCIS on your behalf. You can enjoy peace of mind knowing that an attorney is handling all communications with USCIS.
- Academic Evaluations - An academic evaluation assesses foreign academic credentials to determine their equivalency in the United States.
您可以在付款前完成任意数量的申请任务。慢慢来。有些签证需要大量信息，需要回答问卷和上传文件。我们的系统确保根据您的情况收集必要的一切 - 防止错误和遗漏 - 并节省您的时间。
当您的签证获得批准时，我们会通知您！如果政府有任何疑问或拒绝，我们将予以答复并重新提交，而无需支付任何进一步费用。我们将您的移民文件安全存储 7 年，并在任何到期日期之前提供警报。当您的所有移民历史都集中在一个地方时，更新或迈出下一步以获得公民身份就很容易。