Saskatchewan's International Graduate Entrepreneur program is for international graduates starting a business in the province, leading to provincial nomination.
The International Graduate Entrepreneur Category is one of the streams of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP), a Provincial Nominee Program hosted by Saskatchewan (PNP).
Minimum Eligibility Criteria to Submit an EOI:
- Are at least 21 years of age.
- Have completed a full-time post-secondary degree or diploma of at least two years from an eligible Saskatchewan institution.
- Have a valid Post-Graduate Work Permit, with at least 24 months remaining.
- Have lived in Saskatchewan during their academic program (no distance-learning programs or accelerated academic program are eligible).
- Have a minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 7.
Those chosen from the EOI pool, invited to apply and approved by the SINP must:
- Reside in Saskatchewan.
- Actively own and operate a business in Saskatchewan for at least one year prior to applying.
- Own at least one-third (33%) of the business and take part in the day-to-day management. Ownership must be the result of a verifiable investment made directly by the applicant, either from their own equity or from an eligible source.
- Demonstrate that the business is generating the minimum required revenue amount after one year of operation.
- Please refer to the "Eligible Sources of Investments/Revenue" section of the Application Guide.
- To prove this, applicants must submit the documents outlined in the checklist.
- Applicants must use a professional third-party financial service provider when providing these documents.
- Sign a Business Performance Agreement (BPA) with the Government of Saskatchewan. This will be given to you by the SINP after your application is approved.
Advantages of Saskatchewan International Graduate Entrepreneur Category
- Job Offer is not required
This stream is designed to target international students graduating from an eligible Saskatchewan institution, who plan to remain in the province as an entrepreneur. Successful applicants will actively operate and manage a business in the province, and own one-third of the business equity.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and How it works
The Federal Government of Canada has entered into bilateral agreements with provinces and territories (except Quebec and Nunavut) to allow the provinces and territories to nominate individuals for permanent residence based on the provinces' assessment of the nominees' ability to contribute to the economic growth and development of those provinces.
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements, selecting applicants that
- have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residents of Canada
To obtain permanent residence via Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you must go through two steps:
- You must decide where you want to live in Canada and apply to that province or territory for a stream that you're eligible for. SuperVisas can help you with it in this application.
- After a province or territory nominates you, you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence. The IRCC, a federal agency, will assess your application based on Canadian immigration law. If you have already obtained your nomination from a province or territory, please go to our program: Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class.
Answer a few questions to find out if you'll be able to apply under Provincial Nominee Program.
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can.
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Provincial Nominee Program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
您可以在付款前完成任意数量的申请任务。慢慢来。有些签证需要大量信息，需要回答问卷和上传文件。我们的系统确保根据您的情况收集必要的一切 - 防止错误和 遗漏 - 并节省您的时间。
当您的签证获得批准时，我们会通知您！如果政府有任何疑问或拒绝，我们将予以答复并重新提交，而无需支付任何进一步费用。我们将您的移民文件安全存储 7 年，并在任何到期日期之前提供警报。当您的所有移民历史都集中在一个地方时，更新或迈出下一步以获得公民身份就很容易。