PEI's Express Entry category welcomes eligible federal Express Entry pool candidates interested in living and working in Prince Edward Island.
Unlike many other Express Entry-aligned Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) streams, the Express Entry stream of Prince Edward Island Provincial Nomination Program (PEI PNP) does not require candidates to have a job offer from a PEI employer at the time of submitting their Expression of Interest.
To be eligible for nomination through PEI Express Entry, you must:
- meet the requirements of at least one of the Federal Economic Immigration programs: Federal Skilled Worker Program; Federal Skilled Trades Program; or Canadian Experience Class
- create a Federal Express Entry Profile and be placed in the pool of candidates. You can create a profile at any time through IRCC(link is external).
There are two pathways to permanent residency through the PEI Express Entry Category, depending on if you have a job offer in PEI or not. Priority will be given to applicants that are living and working in PEI.
Graduates of publicly funded designated learning institutions in Canada are eligible to apply for a Post Graduate Work Permit upon graduation. PGWP holders who are seeking nomination under Express Entry are required to meet a minimum of nine months full-time work experience with a PEI employer prior to being considered for immigration pathways if you:
- hold a PGWP and graduated from an institution outside of PEI;
- have a spousal open work permit as a result of a spouse’s study permit from an institution outside of PEI;
- have a minimum of four months prior to the expiry of your PGWP at time of submission of Expression of Interest.
The advantages of PEI Express Entry Stream:
- There is no job offer requirement
Eligible EE candidates who would like to reside in PEI can apply for this program.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and How it works
The Federal Government of Canada has entered into bilateral agreements with provinces and territories (except Quebec and Nunavut) to allow the provinces and territories to nominate individuals for permanent residence based on the provinces' assessment of the nominees' ability to contribute to the economic growth and development of those provinces.
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements, selecting applicants that
- have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residents of Canada
To obtain permanent residence via Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you must go through two steps:
- You must decide where you want to live in Canada and apply to that province or territory for a stream that you're eligible for. SuperVisas can help you with it in this application.
- After a province or territory nominates you, you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence. The IRCC, a federal agency, will assess your application based on Canadian immigration law. If you have already obtained your nomination from a province or territory, please go to our program: Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class.
Answer a few questions to find out if you'll be able to apply under Provincial Nominee Program.
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can.
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Provincial Nominee Program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
您可以在付款前完成任意数量的申请任务。慢慢来。有些签证需要大量信息，需要回答问卷和上传文件。我们的系统确保根据您的情况收集必要的一切 - 防止错误和 遗漏 - 并节省您的时间。
当您的签证获得批准时，我们会通知您！如果政府有任何疑问或拒绝，我们将予以答复并重新提交，而无需支付任何进一步费用。我们将您的移民文件安全存储 7 年，并在任何到期日期之前提供警报。当您的所有移民历史都集中在一个地方时，更新或迈出下一步以获得公民身份就很容易。