The Express Entry Skilled Worker Category is a path to permanent residence for those intending to reside permanently in Newfoundland and Labrador. Applicants must be accepted into Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada’s Express Entry pool, have a job offer in Newfoundland and Labrador, and intend to reside permanently in this province.
Newfoundland and Labrador Express Entry Skilled Worker Stream is open to skilled workers who wish to settle in Newfoundland and Labrador, provided they meet certain eligibility requirements, and hold a guaranteed, full-time job offer.
- Applicants must have a high-skilled job or job offer from a NL employer based on the National Occupational Code (NOC)Opens in new window classification system. The skill level (high or low) can be determined by searching for the job title on this pageOpens in new window. The job or job offer should be for at least two years with the possibility of extension, from an eligible Newfoundland and Labrador employer. Pay should be in the form of a salary and benefits package that meets provincial employment standards and prevailing wage rates. Contractual or locum positions (short-term positions usually less than twelve (12) months in duration with little or no possibility of extension) are not eligible for the NLPNP. If work experience is in an occupation that is regulated in Newfoundland and Labrador and requires mandatory certification or licensing in the province, proof of eligibility for provincial licensure or certification to be able to work in that profession must be submitted with the PNP application.
- Score a minimum of 67 points out of 100 on the PNP point assessment grid of the Express Entry Skilled Worker Application Guide
- Applicants must be accepted into Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) Express Entry pool. To confirm registration in the Express Entry pool, applicants are required to provide their Express Entry Profile Number (E plus nine digits). Applicants must also obtain a job seeker validation code (four digits) from IRCC.
- Have an IRCC Work Permit with at least 4 months remaining at time of application, or be entitled to apply for one;
- Have a Canadian post-secondary degree or diploma, or an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from an agency approved by IRCC to verify that their foreign education is equal to Canadian education standards. The ECA submitted with the application must match the education level declared in the Express Entry profile and the points claimed in the points grid.
- Demonstrate the intention and ability to settle permanently in Newfoundland and Labrador;
- Have sufficient settlement funds or financial resources to successfully establish themselves and any dependents in Newfoundland and Labrador;
- Be able to provide language test results from a designated testing agency that match the language level declared in the Express Entry profile; and,
- If you are an In-Canada Refugee Claimant, one main requirement of both the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and the Atlantic Immigration Program (AIP) is that you have a valid temporary resident status in Canada. The open work permit granted to you while you await the result of your refugee claim does not give the required temporary status that is required for you to be able to apply for PNP OR AIP from within Canada. Thus, you must apply for PNP or AIP from outside Canada.
Candidates who have a full-time job offer from a Newfoundland and Labrador employer that meets industry standards and who meet Express Entry requirements can apply for this program.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and How it works
The Federal Government of Canada has entered into bilateral agreements with provinces and territories (except Quebec and Nunavut) to allow the provinces and territories to nominate individuals for permanent residence based on the provinces' assessment of the nominees' ability to contribute to the economic growth and development of those provinces.
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements, selecting applicants that
- have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residents of Canada
To obtain permanent residence via Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you must go through two steps:
- You must decide where you want to live in Canada and apply to that province or territory for a stream that you're eligible for. SuperVisas can help you with it in this application.
- After a province or territory nominates you, you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence. The IRCC, a federal agency, will assess your application based on Canadian immigration law. If you have already obtained your nomination from a province or territory, please go to our program: Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class.
Answer a few questions to find out if you'll be able to apply under Provincial Nominee Program.
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can.
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Provincial Nominee Program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
您可以在付款前完成任意数量的申请任务。慢慢来。有些签证需要大量信息，需要回答问卷和上传文件。我们的系统确保根据您的情况收集必要的一切 - 防止错误和 遗漏 - 并节省您的时间。
当您的签证获得批准时，我们会通知您！如果政府有任何疑问或拒绝，我们将予以答复并重新提交，而无需支付任何进一步费用。我们将您的移民文件安全存储 7 年，并在任何到期日期之前提供警报。当您的所有移民历史都集中在一个地方时，更新或迈出下一步以获得公民身份就很容易。