New Brunswick Express Entry Stream - Enrolled in a NB post-secondary institution
The province of New Brunswick is now accepting EOIs (Expressions of interest) under the New Brunswick Express Entry Stream from international students from any designated institutions located in New Brunswick in a program that is eligible for a PGWP.
The New Brunswick Express Entry Stream is for workers with the skills, education and work experience to contribute to New Brunswick’s economy, and who are ready to live and work in New Brunswick permanently.
To be eligible for nomination through the NB Express Entry Stream, you must:
Meet the requirements of at least one of the Federal Express Entry Immigration programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program.
- Federal Skilled Trades Program; or
- Canadian Experience ClasMeet the requirements of the NB Express Entry Stream:
Meet the requirements of the NB Express Entry Stream:
Eligible connection to New Brunswick.
To be considered under the New Brunswick Express Entry Stream, you must be able to demonstrate an eligible connection to the province.
- Have either completed their studies in the past six months, are currently living in the province and are actively seeking employment in the province OR
- Are about to complete their studies:
- Undergraduate students and graduated students enrolled in coursework-based programs: you may apply three months prior to your graduation.
- Graduate students (Masters and PhD) enrolled in thesis-based programs: you may apply once your thesis has been officially submitted for evaluation.
*** Please note: The minimum duration of study required is a one-year degree, diploma, or certificate program. Proof of studies is required from the institution.
All candidates must demonstrate language proficiency in English or French consistent with Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 7.
Level of Education
Candidates must have at least the equivalent of a Canadian high school diploma.
Candidates must have at least one year of full-time, continuous work experience in an occupation identified as National Occupational Classification (NOC) TEER Category 0, 1, 2 or 3 occupation.
Candidates must be between 22 and 55 years old on the day their application is received.
Candidates must score at least 67 points on the stream’s selection factors.
Proof of funds
You must have enough money to support yourself and your family (even if they are not coming with you to Canada). The amount of money you need to support your family depends on the size of your family. To calculate the size of your family, you must include yourself, your spouse or partner, your dependent children and your spouse’s dependent children. Include your spouse or dependent children even if they are permanent residents or Canadian citizens and/or not coming with you to Canada.
Genuine offer of employment, if applicable
A New Brunswick employer has offered, and you have accepted full time, year-round (non-seasonal) employment in an eligible occupation. Permanent means the job has no pre-determined end date; it is a longterm job offer. Full-time means that you are expected to work a minimum of 30 hours per week, or 1,560 hours per year.
Competitive wage, if applicable
The wage you have been offered must be competitive with New Brunswick wage rates for the occupation. The wage stated on your offer of employment must:
• Be comparable to the rate paid to workers with a similar level of experience and training for equivalent jobs in New Brunswick; and
• Be consistent with the wage compensation structure of your employer.
The advantages of New Brunswick Express Entry Stream - Enrolled in a NB post-secondary institution
- Level of Education requirement is as low as High school
- Job offer is not requied.
The province of New Brunswick is now accepting applications under the New Brunswick Express Entry Stream from international students from any designated institutions located in New Brunswick in a program that is eligible for a PGWP (post-graduation work permit)
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and How it works
The Federal Government of Canada has entered into bilateral agreements with provinces and territories (except Quebec and Nunavut) to allow the provinces and territories to nominate individuals for permanent residence based on the provinces' assessment of the nominees' ability to contribute to the economic growth and development of those provinces.
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements, selecting applicants that
- have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residents of Canada
To obtain permanent residence via Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you must go through two steps:
- You must decide where you want to live in Canada and apply to that province or territory for a stream that you're eligible for. SuperVisas can help you with it in this application.
- After a province or territory nominates you, you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence. The IRCC, a federal agency, will assess your application based on Canadian immigration law. If you have already obtained your nomination from a province or territory, please go to our program: Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class.
Answer a few questions to find out if you'll be able to apply under Provincial Nominee Program.
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can.
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Provincial Nominee Program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
创建一个帐户并检查您的资格，或选择一个应用程序开始。我们首先询问特定于签证的问题，以确保您的资格。这可以是快速和简单的，例如访问签证，或者可能需要输入多个问卷。如果您有任何问题，可以通过电子邮件、微 信、WhatsApp 或预约电话联系我们的移民专家，无需任何费用。
我们的移民顾问将检查您的回答并仔细检查您的个人资料，以确认您符合项目的最低要求。只有当您符合条件时，我们才会将您转至付款阶段。此时您必须支付 SuperVisas 费用。我们的流程和定价是透明的，并清楚地列出您签证的所有费用和处理时间。我们使用 Stripe 进行信用卡或借记卡付款处理，这是安全和加密的。政府费用在提交完整的申请时稍后支付，并且一旦我们能够正确计算应支付的各种政府费用。它可能很复杂，但我们会指导您完成整个过程。
现在，您可以完成您的申请了。根据您的签证，将有一些或许多"任务"供您完成，例如输入您的教育成就、工作经历和/或依赖信息。这可能需要时间，并且需要回答更多问卷和上传文件。我们的系统确保根据您的具体情况收集所有必要的信息 - 防止错误和遗漏 - 同时为您节省资金。我们的移民专家会准备您的申请，以便最好地将您的案件提交给签证官。经过您和我们的专家的最终审核后，您的申请将被提交！只有完整准确的应用程序才能让您高枕无忧。
我们会在您的签证获批时通知您！我们将您的移民文件安全存储 7 年，并会在任何到期日之前为您提供提醒。当您的所有移民历史都集中在一个地方时，续签签证或采取下一步移民途径获得公民身份是很容易的。我们也明白，搬到一个新的国家可能很困难，也很难驾驭。如果需要，我们将向我们的附属合作伙伴提供指南和推荐以提供帮助。