Under the Skilled Workers in Manitoba- Temporary Foreign Workers category, applications are accepted from qualified temporary foreign workers who are currently working in Manitoba and have been offered a permanent job with their Manitoba employer.
This stream of the MB PNP targets foreign nationals who already have employment experience or a job offer in Manitoba.
- You need to have a valid work permit and,
- from your Manitoba employer, written confirmation that you've been working full-time for at least six months continuous, as well as
- your job-offer letter, specifying salary/wage and details of the position, signed and on company letterhead, along with all other documents described on the page Documents.
- The offer of long-term employment must be from the same employer for whom you have been working full-time for the required time period.
- You must have all qualifications for the position including training/education and any required licence or certification.
- You must have job-ready English; specifically you must demonstrate the English or French proficiency to fulfill the duties of your job description.
- Your connection to Manitoba through employment must be stronger than ties you may have to another province.
- You must demonstrate in a Settlement Plan your intention and plan to live, work and establish your work and family life in Manitoba as a permanent resident.
Minimum Requirements for Employers
Additionally, employers making job offers must:
- Be incorporated or registered by or under an act of the legislature of a province or the Parliament of Canada;
- Be operating as a business that has an established production capability, plant or place of business in Manitoba;
- Demonstrate to the satisfaction of the MPNP that they are an established business with an ability to offer the candidate full-time and long-term employment in Manitoba;
- Provide an offer of employment letter to the candidate that:
- is signed,
- is on company letterhead,
- specifies salary/wage and any other details of the position.
Note: People exempt from requiring a work permit to work in Manitoba (e.g., Ministers of Religion) are not eligible to apply to the MPNP under this category
The advantages of Skilled Workers in Manitoba- Temporary Foreign Workers Stream:
- The language requirements are low.
If you have employment experience or a job offer in Manitoba, you can apply for this program.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and How it works
The Federal Government of Canada has entered into bilateral agreements with provinces and territories (except Quebec and Nunavut) to allow the provinces and territories to nominate individuals for permanent residence based on the provinces' assessment of the nominees' ability to contribute to the economic growth and development of those provinces.
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements, selecting applicants that
- have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residents of Canada
To obtain permanent residence via Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you must go through two steps:
- You must decide where you want to live in Canada and apply to that province or territory for a stream that you're eligible for. SuperVisas can help you with it in this application.
- After a province or territory nominates you, you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence. The IRCC, a federal agency, will assess your application based on Canadian immigration law. If you have already obtained your nomination from a province or territory, please go to our program: Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class.
Answer a few questions to find out if you'll be able to apply under Provincial Nominee Program.
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can.
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Provincial Nominee Program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
您可以在付款前完成任意数量的申请任务。慢慢来。有些签证需要大量信息，需要回答问卷和上传文件。我们的系统确保根据您的情况收集必要的一切 - 防止错误和 遗漏 - 并节省您的时间。
当您的签证获得批准时，我们会通知您！如果政府有任何疑问或拒绝，我们将予以答复并重新提交，而无需支付任何进一步费用。我们将您的移民文件安全存储 7 年，并在任何到期日期之前提供警报。当您的所有移民历史都集中在一个地方时，更新或迈出下一步以获得公民身份就很容易。
- Canadian Education Credentials
- Copy of Canadian Immigration Records
- Foreign Education Credentials
- Passport Biographic Page
- PNP Experience
- Proof of employment MB
- Proof of relationship to family in the Province
- Proof of Residence in the Province
- Proof of Settlement Funds
- Settlement Plan