British Columbia Entrepreneur Immigration - Strategic Projects
British Columbia Strategic Projects targets successful foreign-owned companies that wish to establish a new branch or operation in BC.
This stream is designed to target highly successful foreign-companies who wish to establish a branch office or other operating facility in BC. After successfully operating the BC enterprise for a period of time, the staff members involved can be nominated for permanent resident status.
- Successful applicants to this stream typically have at least 150 staff with annual revenues of at least $20,000,000 CAD. The company must also invest a minimum of $500,000 CAD in the new branch of operations in BC, and create at least three new jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents for each key staff member proposed. Additional eligibility requirements may be imposed depending on the nature of the company. Interested companies should contact BC PNP directly to determine their individualized requirements.
Key Staff Members Requirements
- The foreign company may propose to transfer up to five key staff members vital to the establishment and operation of the new BC enterprise. These key staff members must be qualified senior personnel who are essential to the organization.
The advantages of BC Entrepreneur Immigration - Strategic Projects
- There is no minimum language requirements
- There is no minimum education requirements
- There is no job offer requirement
Successful foreign-controlled businesses can propose up to five key staff members for provincial nomination to establish a branch of operations in British Columbia.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and How it works
The Federal Government of Canada has entered into bilateral agreements with provinces and territories (except Quebec and Nunavut) to allow the provinces and territories to nominate individuals for permanent residence based on the provinces' assessment of the nominees' ability to contribute to the economic growth and development of those provinces.
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements, selecting applicants that
- have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residents of Canada
To obtain permanent residence via Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you must go through two steps:
- You must decide where you want to live in Canada and apply to that province or territory for a stream that you're eligible for. SuperVisas can help you with it in this application.
- After a province or territory nominates you, you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence. The IRCC, a federal agency, will assess your application based on Canadian immigration law. If you have already obtained your nomination from a province or territory, please go to our program: Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class.
Answer a few questions to find out if you'll be able to apply under Provincial Nominee Program.
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can.
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Provincial Nominee Program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
创建一个帐户并检查您的资格，或选择一个应用程序开始。我们首先询问特定于签证的问题，以确保您的资格。这可以是快速和简单的，例如访问签证，或者可能需要输入多个问卷。如果您有任何问题，可以通过电子邮件、微 信、WhatsApp 或预约电话联系我们的移民专家，无需任何费用。
我们的移民顾问将检查您的回答并仔细检查您的个人资料，以确认您符合项目的最低要求。只有当您符合条件时，我们才会将您转至付款阶段。此时您必须支付 SuperVisas 费用。我们的流程和定价是透明的，并清楚地列出您签证的所有费用和处理时间。我们使用 Stripe 进行信用卡或借记卡付款处理，这是安全和加密的。政府费用在提交完整的申请时稍后支付，并且一旦我们能够正确计算应支付的各种政府费用。它可能很复杂，但我们会指导您完成整个过程。
现在，您可以完成您的申请了。根据您的签证，将有一些或许多"任务"供您完成，例如输入您的教育成就、工作经历和/或依赖信息。这可能需要时间，并且需要回答更多问卷和上传文件。我们的系统确保根据您的具体情况收集所有必要的信息 - 防止错误和遗漏 - 同时为您节省资金。我们的移民专家会准备您的申请，以便最好地将您的案件提交给签证官。经过您和我们的专家的最终审核后，您的申请将被提交！只有完整准确的应用程序才能让您高枕无忧。
我们会在您的签证获批时通知您！我们将您的移民文件安全存储 7 年，并会在任何到期日之前为您提供提醒。当您的所有移民历史都集中在一个地方时，续签签证或采取下一步移民途径获得公民身份是很容易的。我们也明白，搬到一个新的国家可能很困难，也很难驾驭。如果需要，我们将向我们的附属合作伙伴提供指南和推荐以提供帮助。
- Bank account statement-BC
- Business Plan Supporting Documents-BC
- Digital Photo of Visa Applicant
- Net worth review-BC
- Passport Biographic Page
- Proof of Education
- Proof of Employment - Outside of Canada
- Proof of Evidence of business ownership and/or senior management experience-BC
- Proof of exploratory visit-BC
- Proof of family in community-BC
- Proof of obtaining referral form