The BC PNP Tech Program is an expedited program for candidates who are qualified for both the British Columbia Provincial Nominee -International Graduate program and the Express Entry program.
BC PNP Tech allows candidates with job offers in in-demand tech occupations to apply for provincial nomination with expedited processing through the BC PNP.
- You need to meet the basic criteria for one of the Express Entry immigration programs (Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trades, Canadian Experience Class). You must receive an Express Entry profile number and a job seeker validation code.
- The BC PNP Tech program has unique job offer requirements. In order to qualify for the Tech program, your job offer must be for one of 29 selected in-demand occupations. The offer does not need to be indefinite, but it must be for a period of at least one year. If the applicant is already working for the employer in the position that is being offered to them, they must have at least 120 days remaining in that position at the time they submit their application.
- have completed a degree, diploma or certificate from an eligible post-secondary institution in Canada in the past three years
- management occupations (NOC TEER 0) are not eligible under this stream
- be qualified to work in your occupation in B.C.
- for NOC TEER 2 or 3 occupations, meet minimum language requirements
- have a wage offer in line with B.C. wage rates for the occupation
- show you can support yourself and your dependents
- have, or be eligible for, legal immigration status in Canada
The advantages of BC PNP Tech Pilot-Skilled Worker:
- The official processing time for the EE program is only 6 months.
Candidates who have a valid credential from an eligible Canadian university or college within the last three years, and a qualifed job offer can apply for this program.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and How it works
The Federal Government of Canada has entered into bilateral agreements with provinces and territories (except Quebec and Nunavut) to allow the provinces and territories to nominate individuals for permanent residence based on the provinces' assessment of the nominees' ability to contribute to the economic growth and development of those provinces.
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements, selecting applicants that
- have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residents of Canada
To obtain permanent residence via Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you must go through two steps:
- You must decide where you want to live in Canada and apply to that province or territory for a stream that you're eligible for. SuperVisas can help you with it in this application.
- After a province or territory nominates you, you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence. The IRCC, a federal agency, will assess your application based on Canadian immigration law. If you have already obtained your nomination from a province or territory, please go to our program: Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class.
Answer a few questions to find out if you'll be able to apply under Provincial Nominee Program.
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can.
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Provincial Nominee Program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
您可以在付款前完成任意数量的申请任务。慢慢来。有些签证需要大量信息，需要回答问卷和上传文件。我们的系统确保根据您的情况收集必要的一切 - 防止错误和 遗漏 - 并节省您的时间。
当您的签证获得批准时，我们会通知您！如果政府有任何疑问或拒绝，我们将予以答复并重新提交，而无需支付任何进一步费用。我们将您的移民文件安全存储 7 年，并在任何到期日期之前提供警报。当您的所有移民历史都集中在一个地方时，更新或迈出下一步以获得公民身份就很容易。
- B.C. drivers licence
- Canadian Education Credentials
- Copy of Canadian Immigration Records
- Copy of Educational Credential Assessment
- Copy of LMIA
- Digital Photo of Visa Applicant
- Employer Documents- BC
- Employment record-BC
- Foreign Education Credentials
- Passport Biographic Page
- Signed Job Offer Letter BC