Alberta's Graduate Entrepreneur Stream is designed for international students who have graduated from approved Alberta post-secondary institutions. Applicants establish or operate a business in Alberta on a work permit, and can then apply for Canadian permanent residence.
The Alberta Graduate Entrepreneur Stream is for international graduates from Alberta post-secondary institutions who want to establish or operate a business in Alberta to apply for permanent residence. Applicants need to meet the following requirements:
- have completed a post-secondary study of at least two years in length in a recognized Alberta institution,
- have an active Post-graduation Work Permit,
- intend to start or purchase a business in Alberta with at least 34% ownership,
- have Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) test score 7 and,
- have enough funds to settle in Alberta.
The important requirements are having an existing work permit and a full-time job offer from an Alberta employer.
The advantages of the Alberta Graduate Entrepreneur Stream are:
- no age requirement,
- no need to gain foreign or Canadian work experience and,
- no investment amount requirement.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and How it works
The Federal Government of Canada has entered into bilateral agreements with provinces and territories (except Quebec and Nunavut) to allow the provinces and territories to nominate individuals for permanent residence based on the provinces' assessment of the nominees' ability to contribute to the economic growth and development of those provinces.
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements, selecting applicants that
- have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residents of Canada
To obtain permanent residence via Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you must go through two steps:
- You must decide where you want to live in Canada and apply to that province or territory for a stream that you're eligible for. SuperVisas can help you with it in this application.
- After a province or territory nominates you, you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence. The IRCC, a federal agency, will assess your application based on Canadian immigration law. If you have already obtained your nomination from a province or territory, please go to our program: Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class.
Answer a few questions to find out if you'll be able to apply under Provincial Nominee Program.
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can.
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Provincial Nominee Program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
您可以在付款前完成任意数量的申请任务。慢慢来。有些签证需要大量信息，需要回答问卷和上传文件。我们的系统确保根据您的情况收集必要的一切 - 防止错误和 遗漏 - 并节省您的时间。
当您的签证获得批准时，我们会通知您！如果政府有任何疑问或拒绝，我们将予以答复并重新提交，而无需支付任何进一步费用。我们将您的移民文件安全存储 7 年，并在任何到期日期之前提供警报。当您的所有移民历史都集中在一个地方时，更新或迈出下一步以获得公民身份就很容易。
- Canadian Education Credentials
- Foreign Education Credentials
- Licensing, registration and certification (excluding trade certificates)
- Passport Biographic Page
- Proof of Immigration history and status MB
- Proof of relationship to family in Manitoba
- Proof of Settlement Funds MB
- Settlement Plan MB