Family Sponsorship for Spouse (including any dependent children)
Through this family sponsorship application, Canadian citizens and permanent residents can sponsor their spouse (along with any of their children) to immigrate to Canada.
Are you currently looking to sponsor your spouse, partner or children for Canadian permanent residence?
If you are 18 years or older, a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and you are not receiving social assistance other than disability, you may be able to apply. Canadian family sponsorship is one of the programs that brings the most immigrants to Canada each year.
We recommend the sponsors and their family to hire a licensed professional, such as SuperVisas, to handle their family sponsorship cases. You typically only apply for family sponsorship once in your lifetime and it is known for having a very complicated application process. You will want to get it right!
A married partner or spouse is defined as someone of the opposite or same gender that you have a legal marriage with and is at least 16 years old.
A common-law partner is defined as someone of the opposite or same gender that is not legally married to you, is at least 16 years old and has been living with you for at least 12 continuous months. Any time that you have spent away from your partner must be short and temporary.
A conjugal partner is defined as a permanent relationship where two people are not able to get married or live together because of situations outside of their control. Your partner being considered for immigration must provide evidence that:
They have had a conjugal relationship with you for at least one year
They are committed to the relationship and have shared interests with you
Eligible dependent children are classified as:
Under the age of 22 and,
Unmarried or not in a common-law relationship OR,
Over the age of 22 and,
Have been dependent on parents since before the age of 22 and,
Cannot support themselves financially due to a mental or physical condition
You must also be able to financially support your dependent child(ren) by covering:
Everyday living needs (food, water, shelter, etc)
Public health services not covered by the government such as eye and dental care
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Family Sponsorship program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
我们的移民顾问将检查您的回答并仔细检查您的个人资料，以确认您符合项目的最低要求。只有当您符合条件时，我们才会将您转至付款阶段。此时您必须支付 SuperVisas 费用。我们的流程和定价是透明的，并清楚地列出您签证的所有费用和处理时间。我们使用 Stripe 进行信用卡或借记卡付款处理，这是安全和加密的。政府费用在提交完整的申请时稍后支付，并且一旦我们能够正确计算应支付的各种政府费用。它可能很复杂，但我们会指导您完成整个过程。
现在，您可以完成您的申请了。根据您的签证，将有一些或许多"任务"供您完成，例如输入您的教育成就、工作经历和/或依赖信息。这可能需要时间，并且需要回答更多问卷和上传文件。我们的系统确保根据您的具体情况收集所有必要的信息 - 防止错误和遗漏 - 同时为您节省资金。我们的移民专家会准备您的申请，以便最好地将您的案件提交给签证官。经过您和我们的专家的最终审核后，您的申请将被提交！只有完整准确的应用程序才能让您高枕无忧。
我们会在您的签证获批时通知您！我们将您的移民文件安全存储 7 年，并会在任何到期日之前为您提供提醒。当您的所有移民历史都集中在一个地方时，续签签证或采取下一步移民途径获得公民身份是很容易的。我们也明白，搬到一个新的国家可能很困难，也很难驾驭。如果需要，我们将向我们的附属合作伙伴提供指南和推荐以提供帮助。
- Employment, or Source of Support
- Sponsor's Proof of Status in Canada
- Sponsored Person's Digital Photo
- Sponsored Person's Passport
- Sponsored Person's Police Certificate