Through this family sponsorship application, Canadian citizens and permanent residents can sponsor their spouse (along with any of their children) to immigrate to Canada.
Are you currently looking to sponsor your spouse, partner or children for Canadian permanent residence?
If you are 18 years or older, a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and you are not receiving social assistance other than disability, you may be able to apply. Canadian family sponsorship is one of the programs that brings the most immigrants to Canada each year.
We recommend the sponsors and their family to hire a licensed professional, such as SuperVisas, to handle their family sponsorship cases. You typically only apply for family sponsorship once in your lifetime and it is known for having a very complicated application process. You will want to get it right!
A married partner or spouse is defined as someone of the opposite or same gender that you have a legal marriage with and is at least 16 years old.
A common-law partner is defined as someone of the opposite or same gender that is not legally married to you, is at least 16 years old and has been living with you for at least 12 continuous months. Any time that you have spent away from your partner must be short and temporary.
A conjugal partner is defined as a permanent relationship where two people are not able to get married or live together because of situations outside of their control. Your partner being considered for immigration must provide evidence that:
They have had a conjugal relationship with you for at least one year
They are committed to the relationship and have shared interests with you
Eligible dependent children are classified as:
Under the age of 22 and,
Unmarried or not in a common-law relationship OR,
Over the age of 22 and,
Have been dependent on parents since before the age of 22 and,
Cannot support themselves financially due to a mental or physical condition
You must also be able to financially support your dependent child(ren) by covering:
Everyday living needs (food, water, shelter, etc)
Public health services not covered by the government such as eye and dental care
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Family Sponsorship program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
您可以在付款前完成任意数量的申请任务。慢慢来。有些签证需要大量信息，需要回答问卷和上传文件。我们的系统确保根据您的情况收集必要的一切 - 防止错误和 遗漏 - 并节省您的时间。
当您的签证获得批准时，我们会通知您！如果政府有任何疑问或拒绝，我们将予以答复并重新提交，而无需支付任何进一步费用。我们将您的移民文件安全存储 7 年，并在任何到期日期之前提供警报。当您的所有移民历史都集中在一个地方时，更新或迈出下一步以获得公民身份就很容易。