Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) - Global Talent Stream
The Global Talent Stream is a program that allows Canadian employers to hire highly skilled foreign workers in certain in-demand occupations more quickly and efficiently. It is a type of LMIA applications.
Do you need to quickly hire a highly-skilled foreign worker to expand your workforce in Canada? You might be eligible for the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) - Global Talent Stream (GTS)
The Global Talent Stream is a part of the Temporary Foreign Worker Program, made for companies in Canada that need to fill an in-demand highly-skilled position on the Global Talent Occupations List. If your job is not listed on the Global Talent Occupations List, you may need to consider other LMIA application.
The Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document that employers might have to use before hiring a foreign worker. This assessment tells an employer whether or not their foreign worker can be employed or if there are Canadian workers or permanent residents that can. A positive LMIA means that the employer can hire their foreign worker because there are no Canadian or permanent resident workers available. Once the employer receives the positive LMIA, the worker can apply for a work permit or permanent residence.
Please note that:
- The employer is always required to pay government processing fee for this LMIA application.
- Employer may use the LMIA to hire one or more foreign workers under the same job title.
Employers must develop a: Labour Market Benefits Plan, which shows their commitment to activities that will have a positive impact on the Canadian labour market.
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Labour Market Impact Assessment and/or the Global Talent Stream Program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
Now, answer a few questions to find out if you may apply for the LMIA / GTS to hire a foreign worker.
您可以在付款前完成任意数量的申请任务。慢慢来。有些签证需要大量信息，需要回答问卷和上传文件。我们的系统确保根据您的情况收集必要的一切 - 防止错误和遗漏 - 并节省您的时间。
当您的签证获得批准时，我们会通知您！如果政府有任何疑问或拒绝，我们将予以答复并重新提交，而无需支付任何进一步费用。我们将您的移民文件安全存储 7 年，并在任何到期日期之前提供警报。当您的所有移民历史都集中在一个地方时，更新或迈出下一步以获得公民身份就很容易。
- Ability to fulfill terms of the job offer
- Canadian Incorporation
- CV (résumé) of intended employee
- Job Offer
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Costal Trade
- Proof of Job Advertisement
- Proof of Providing a Good or Service