Expedited Request for Visa Appointment
If a visa applicant has an unforeseen or emergency travel need, they may qualify for an expedited appointment at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
Do you have to travel to the U.S. for an emergency? If so, you may qualify for an expedited appointment.
If you have an unforeseen travel need as per one of the criteria listed below, you may qualify for an expedited appointment depending on availability at the Embassy. Travel for the purpose of attending weddings, graduation ceremonies, or general tourism do not qualify.
Travel purposes which can qualify for an emergency request generally include:
- You need to obtain emergency medical care or accompany a relative for emergency medical care. This only applies if you yourself, the visa applicant, needs emergency medical care or you are accompanying someone to the United States as a caregiver. This is not to visit or care for someone already in the United States who needs emergency care.
- You need to attend to a business matter where the travel requirement could not be predicted sufficiently in advance
- You need to attend the funeral of an immediate family member (mother, father, brother, sister, child, grandparent or grandchild).
- You need to make an appearance in a U.S. court.
- You are a student or exchange visitor (F, M, or J visa holders only) who (1) is pursuing a degree program that starts in the next 60 days and (2) was not denied a visa within the last six months. English language programs do not qualify for expedites, and exchanges are not for a business exchange, conferences, or meetings.
We recommend starting the application process as early as possible, as emergency appointment spots are limited.
We provide an easy to use platform to gather the necessary information for your specific situation, combined with Immigration expert guidance, preparation and review of your application.
Our team will review your eligibility submission and provide you with confirmation of your eligibility for an expedited appointment request. Once you decide to proceed, our platform guides you through a series of questions and helps you gather all the necessary documents. Our immigration experts will review your Form DS-160, draft necessary support documents, provide you with expert guidance on the interview process and what evidence is required, and even template documents based on your unique situation, to ensure we provide you with the best possible case. As the applicant, you will file the final application yourself.
Your dedicated case manager will provide end-to-end review and communication throughout the life of the application, including assisting with responses to any Department of State requests, to maximize your chances of success.
您可以在付款前完成任意数量的申请任务。慢慢来。有些签证需要大量信息，需要回答问卷和上传文件。我们的系统确保根据您的情况收集必要的一切 - 防止错误和遗漏 - 并节省您的时间。
当您的签证获得批准时，我们会通知您！如果政府有任何疑问或拒绝，我们将予以答复并重新提交，而无需支付任何进一步费用。我们将您的移民文件安全存储 7 年，并在任何到期日期之前提供警报。当您的所有移民历史都集中在一个地方时，更新或迈出下一步以获得公民身份就很容易。
- Emergency Travel Evidence
- Support Letter for Expedited Visa Appointment request
- DS-160 Confirmation Page
- Nonimmigrant Visa Appointment Confirmation