C11 Work Permit is a unique work visa for foreign entrepreneurs, business owners, and investors to come to Canada to do business. Self-employed entrepreneurs and business owners in Canada operating their businesses under the C11 work permit may eventually become eligible for permanent residence in Canada.
Are you a foreign entrepreneur or investor looking to start your business and immigrate to Canada?
The C11 Significant Benefit Work Permit was created under the International Mobility Program (IMP) and allows foreign entrepreneurs and investors to obtain a work permit in Canada as self-employed individuals. The Initial work permit is usually issued for two years and can be extended several times, provided that your business in Canada is active and profitable. Self-employed entrepreneurs and business owners in Canada operating their businesses under the C11 work permit may eventually become eligible for permanent residence in Canada.
In order to apply for a C11 work permit, applicants must demonstrate that their business will bring significant economic, social or cultural benefits or opportunities to Canadians through a professionally-prepared submission letter and business plan. They are also required to incorporate their Canadian business before submitting their applications.
Factors in considering “significant benefit
- Is the work likely to create a viable business that will benefit Canadian or permanent resident workers or provide economic stimulus?
- Does the applicant have a particular background or skills that will improve the viability of the business?
- Is there a business plan that clearly shows that the applicant has taken steps to initiate their business?
- Has the applicant taken some measure to put the business plan in action (showing evidence of having the financial ability to begin the business and pay expenditures, renting space, having a staffing plan, obtaining a business number, showing ownership documents or agreements, etc.)?
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
assess your qualifications for the Work Permit Program.
provide you with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
guide you through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
communicate any government requests to you and assist you in responding to any government requests.
communicate the result of your application from the government.
您可以在付款前完成任意数量的申请任务。慢慢来。有些签证需要大量信息，需要回答问卷和上传文件。我们的系统确保根据您的情况收集必要的一切 - 防止错误和遗漏 - 并节省您的时间。
当您的签证获得批准时，我们会通知您！如果政府有任何疑问或拒绝，我们将予以答复并重新提交，而无需支付任何进一步费用。我们将您的移民文件安全存储 7 年，并在任何到期日期之前提供警报。当您的所有移民历史都集中在一个地方时，更新或迈出下一步以获得公民身份就很容易。
- Abroad Business License - ICT
- Abroad Company Organization Chart
- Digital Photo of Visa Applicant
- Employment Agreement
- Evidence of Business Operations - C11
- Evidence of Business Operations - ICT
- Passport Biographic Page
- Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered