The E-3 Visa program allows U.S. employers to hire foreign workers who are citizens of Australia who possess a bachelor's degree or higher and have highly specialized knowledge in their specific occupation.
Are you an Australian citizen who would like to work in the U.S.?
The E-3 visa is available only to Australian citizens. The E-3 visa allows U.S. companies to hire Australian citizens for professional roles in specialty occupations. A specialty occupation is one that requires, at a minimum, the theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge, and; a Bachelor's degree or higher in a specific field.
Unlike most employment-based visas, the E-3 does not require that a U.S. employer must have an approved E-3 application before the foreign national employee can seek a visa. Rather, the visa applicant may apply for the E-3 status directly at the U.S. Consulate abroad.
We recommend U.S. employers or any Australian citizen who has a job offer from a U.S. company begin the application process early, as visa wait times and application processing times can vary.
To qualify for an E-3 Nonimmigrant Visa, the applicant must be:
- The employee must have an offer of employment from a U.S. employer;
- The job must qualify as a "specialty occupation,"
- The employee must have the minimum requirements necessary for the specialty occupation at the time of application, which must be at least a bachelor's degree in a specific field of study, and any licenses, certifications, or other specific requirements for the position.
- The employer must agree to certain conditions, including payment of the required wage.
- E-3 status is allowed for up to 2 years per extension, with no maximum number of extensions.
- The Applicant must be a citizen of Australia.
We provide an easy to use platform to gather the necessary information for your specific situation, combined with Immigration expert guidance, preparation and review of your application.
Our team will review your eligibility submission and provide you with confirmation of your ideal immigration program prior to payment of any fees. Once you decide to proceed, our platform guides you through a series of questions and helps you gather all the necessary documents. Our immigration experts will then prepare your case and complete the necessary forms, while reviewing the application to ensure it presents the best possible case. As the applicant, you will file the final application yourself.
Your dedicated case manager will provide end-to-end review and communication throughout the life of the application, including assisting with responses to any USCIS requests, to maximize your chances of success. The SuperVisas platform tracks key dates and expirations to ensure deadlines and renewal dates are not missed.
We also offer our clients supplemental visa and application services which may be required by the U.S. Government as part of an application filing, or which may improve an application’s success rate.
For example, if you are not comfortable handling the communications with the government and filing your own application, then we can help you use an immigration lawyer to represent you as an Additional Service with additional fees. We have a network of qualified U.S. attorneys and legal experts if you want the added peace of mind in knowing that your application is being represented by a licensed immigration attorney before the U.S. Government.
SuperVisas provides the following Additional Service for this visa:
- Attorney Representation - In addition to our preparation of your application, you will be represented by a licensed immigration lawyer throughout the entire application process. If you chose this Additional Service, your case will be submitted by a licensed immigration attorney who will also respond to any additional requests from USCIS on your behalf. You can enjoy peace of mind knowing that an attorney is handling all communications with USCIS.
- Academic Evaluations - An academic evaluation assesses foreign academic credentials to determine their equivalency in the United States.
您可以在付款前完成任意数量的申请任务。慢慢来。有些签证需要大量信息，需要回答问卷和上传文件。我们的系统确保根据您的情况收集必要的一切 - 防止错误和遗漏 - 并节省您的时间。
当您的签证获得批准时，我们会通知您！如果政府有任何疑问或拒绝，我们将予以答复并重新提交，而无需支付任何进一步费用。我们将您的移民文件安全存储 7 年，并在任何到期日期之前提供警报。当您的所有移民历史都集中在一个地方时，更新或迈出下一步以获得公民身份就很容易。