The E-3 Visa program allows U.S. employers to hire foreign workers who are citizens of Australia who possess a bachelor's degree or higher and have highly specialized knowledge in their specific occupation.
Are you an Australian citizen who would like to work in the U.S.?
The E-3 visa is available only to Australian citizens. The E-3 visa allows U.S. companies to hire Australian citizens for professional roles in specialty occupations. A specialty occupation is one that requires, at a minimum, the theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge, and; a Bachelor's degree or higher in a specific field.
Unlike most employment-based visas, the E-3 does not require that a U.S. employer must have an approved E-3 application before the foreign national employee can seek a visa. Rather, the visa applicant may apply for the E-3 status directly at the U.S. Consulate abroad.
We recommend U.S. employers or any Australian citizen who has a job offer from a U.S. company begin the application process early, as visa wait times and application processing times can vary.
To qualify for an E-3 Nonimmigrant Visa, the applicant must be:
- The employee must have an offer of employment from a U.S. employer;
- The job must qualify as a "specialty occupation,"
- The employee must have the minimum requirements necessary for the specialty occupation at the time of application, which must be at least a bachelor's degree in a specific field of study, and any licenses, certifications, or other specific requirements for the position.
- The employer must agree to certain conditions, including payment of the required wage.
- E-3 status is allowed for up to 2 years per extension, with no maximum number of extensions.
- The Applicant must be a citizen of Australia.
We provide an easy to use platform to gather the necessary information for your specific situation, combined with Immigration expert guidance, preparation and review of your application.
Our team will review your eligibility submission and provide you with confirmation of your ideal immigration program prior to payment of any fees. Once you decide to proceed, our platform guides you through a series of questions and helps you gather all the necessary documents. Our immigration experts will then prepare your case and complete the necessary forms, while reviewing the application to ensure it presents the best possible case. As the applicant, you will file the final application yourself.
Your dedicated case manager will provide end-to-end review and communication throughout the life of the application, including assisting with responses to any USCIS requests, to maximize your chances of success. The SuperVisas platform tracks key dates and expirations to ensure deadlines and renewal dates are not missed.
We also offer our clients supplemental visa and application services which may be required by the U.S. Government as part of an application filing, or which may improve an application’s success rate.
For example, if you are not comfortable handling the communications with the government and filing your own application, then we can help you use an immigration lawyer to represent you as an Additional Service with additional fees. We have a network of qualified U.S. attorneys and legal experts if you want the added peace of mind in knowing that your application is being represented by a licensed immigration attorney before the U.S. Government.
SuperVisas provides the following Additional Service for this visa:
- Attorney Representation - In addition to our preparation of your application, you will be represented by a licensed immigration lawyer throughout the entire application process. If you chose this Additional Service, your case will be submitted by a licensed immigration attorney who will also respond to any additional requests from USCIS on your behalf. You can enjoy peace of mind knowing that an attorney is handling all communications with USCIS.
- Academic Evaluations - An academic evaluation assesses foreign academic credentials to determine their equivalency in the United States.
我们的移民顾问将检查您的回答并仔细检查您的个人资料，以确认您符合项目的最低要求。只有当您符合条件时，我们才会将您转至付款阶段。此时您必须支付 SuperVisas 费用。我们的流程和定价是透明的，并清楚地列出您签证的所有费用和处理时间。我们使用 Stripe 进行信用卡或借记卡付款处理，这是安全和加密的。政府费用在提交完整的申请时稍后支付，并且一旦我们能够正确计算应支付的各种政府费用。它可能很复杂，但我们会指导您完成整个过程。
现在，您可以完成您的申请了。根据您的签证，将有一些或许多"任务"供您完成，例如输入您的教育成就、工作经历和/或依赖信息。这可能需要时间，并且需要回答更多问卷和上传文件。我们的系统确保根据您的具体情况收集所有必要的信息 - 防止错误和遗漏 - 同时为您节省资金。我们的移民专家会准备您的申请，以便最好地将您的案件提交给签证官。经过您和我们的专家的最终审核后，您的申请将被提交！只有完整准确的应用程序才能让您高枕无忧。
我们会在您的签证获批时通知您！我们将您的移民文件安全存储 7 年，并会在任何到期日之前为您提供提醒。当您的所有移民历史都集中在一个地方时，续签签证或采取下一步移民途径获得公民身份是很容易的。我们也明白，搬到一个新的国家可能很困难，也很难驾驭。如果需要，我们将向我们的附属合作伙伴提供指南和推荐以提供帮助。
- Current I-94
- Job Description in US
- Prior I-797A approval notice
- University Degree (s)
- University Transcripts