A Second Preference Immigration Petition (EB-2) is an employment-based petition for permanent residence reserved for those applicants who hold Advanced Degrees or Exceptional Ability. In most cases, the EB-2 classification requires a labor certification application approved. However, the law allows this requirement to be waived if it would be in the national interest to do so.
Are you looking to Immigrate to the U.S. but don't have a job offer from a U.S. employer?
If you have an advanced degree or are of exceptional ability then you can sponsor yourself by applying for an Employment-Based National Interest Waiver (NIW). This special process allows the applicant to bypass the job offer and labor certification requirement when applying for an Immigrant Visa to the U.S.
There are two types of NIWs an applicant can qualify for:
As a professional holding an advanced degree, meaning beyond a bachelor's degree, or a bachelor's degree and at least five years of experience in your profession.
As a person of exceptional ability in the arts, business, or sciences. Having an exceptional ability means expertise not normally found within your area of expertise.
We recommend starting the NIW as soon as you can, as paperwork and processing of this visa classification can take weeks or months to prepare. In addition, processing times can vary, from a few months to over one year.
There are two (2) types of EB-2 petitions:
- Advance Degree
- Exceptional Ability
Qualification for the EB-2 classification as an individual holding an advanced degree or a person of exceptional ability does not automatically qualify the person for an NIW. Before the alien can be granted an NIW. The applicant must then demonstrate their eligibility for the waiver of the labor certification and job offer requirements after establishing their eligibility.
The applicant must be able to show the following to be eligible for an NIW:
- Evidence that the proposed project by the applicant is both substantial merit and important nationally
- Proof that the applicant is in a good position to pursue the planned project or endeavor
- Evidence that, overall, the U.S. would benefit from waiving the conditions of a job offer and, consequently, a labor certification for the applicant
We provide an easy to use platform to gather the necessary information for your specific situation, combined with Immigration expert guidance, preparation and review of your application.
Our team will review your eligibility submission and provide you with confirmation of your ideal immigration program prior to payment of any fees. Once you decide to proceed, our platform guides you through a series of questions and helps you gather all the necessary documents. Our immigration experts will then prepare your case and complete the necessary forms, while reviewing the application to ensure it presents the best possible case. As the applicant, you will file the final application yourself.
Your dedicated case manager will provide end-to-end review and communication throughout the life of the application, including assisting with responses to any USCIS requests, to maximize your chances of success. The SuperVisas platform tracks key dates and expirations to ensure deadlines and renewal dates are not missed.
We also offer our clients supplemental visa and application services which may be required by the U.S. Government as part of an application filing, or which may improve an application’s success rate.
For example, if you are not comfortable handling the communications with the government and filing your own application, then we can help you use an immigration lawyer to represent you as an Additional Service with additional fees. We have a network of qualified U.S. attorneys and legal experts if you want the added peace of mind in knowing that your application is being represented by a licensed immigration attorney before the U.S. Government.
SuperVisas provides the following Additional Service for this visa:
- Attorney Representation - In addition to our preparation of your application, you will be represented by a licensed immigration lawyer throughout the entire application process. If you chose this Additional Service, your case will be submitted by a licensed immigration attorney who will also respond to any additional requests from USCIS on your behalf. You can enjoy peace of mind knowing that an attorney is handling all communications with USCIS.
- Business Plans - A Business Plan is a document that outlines how an applicant's business or past successes will succeed in the U.S. by focusing on applicant investments, intentions, and their prior work experiences.
- Academic Evaluations - An academic evaluation assesses foreign academic credentials to determine their equivalency in the United States.
您可以在付款前完成任意数量的申请任务。慢慢来。有些签证需要大量信息，需要回答问卷和上传文件。我们的系统确保根据您的情况收集必要的一切 - 防止错误和 遗漏 - 并节省您的时间。
当您的签证获得批准时，我们会通知您！如果政府有任何疑问或拒绝，我们将予以答复并重新提交，而无需支付任何进一步费用。我们将您的移民文件安全存储 7 年，并在任何到期日期之前提供警报。当您的所有移民历史都集中在一个地方时，更新或迈出下一步以获得公民身份就很容易。