L-1A visa classification applies to intracompany transferees who, within the three preceding years, have been employed abroad continuously for at least one year, and who will be employed by a branch, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of that same employer in the U.S. in a managerial or executive capacity. This also includes individuals who are coming to the U.S. to open or be employed in a new office in the United States.
For New Office petitions, the applicant must show:
- The foreign national will be working as an executive or manager
- Ownership of a physical location office space
- The employee has been employed as an executive or manager for one continuous year within the last three years before filing the petition; and
- The new office will support an executive or managerial position within one year of the approval of the petition
- L-1A visas may be issued when an employer files a petition to obtain authorization for qualified employees to be allowed to work and live in the United States to support the newly created US operations.
- The L-1A visa is for intracompany transferees who work in managerial or executive positions in a company that is located outside the United States who will be coming to the US in an executive or managerial position.Our Services:We provide an easy to use platform to gather the necessary information for your specific situation, combined with Immigration expert guidance, preparation and review of your application.Our team will review your eligibility submission and provide you with confirmation of your ideal immigration program prior to payment of any fees. Once you decide to proceed, our platform guides you through a series of questions and helps you gather all the necessary documents. Our immigration experts will then prepare your case and complete the necessary forms, while reviewing the application to ensure it presents the best possible case. As the applicant, you will file the final application yourself.Your dedicated case manager will provide end-to-end review and communication throughout the life of the application, including assisting with responses to any USCIS requests, to maximize your chances of success. The SuperVisas platform tracks key dates and expirations to ensure deadlines and renewal dates are not missed.Additional Services:We also offer our clients supplemental visa and application services which may be required by the U.S. Government as part of an application filing, or which may improve an application’s success rate.For example, if you are not comfortable handling the communications with the government and filing your own application, then we can help you use an immigration lawyer to represent you as an Additional Service with additional fees. We have a network of qualified U.S. attorneys and legal experts if you want the added peace of mind in knowing that your application is being represented by a licensed immigration attorney before the U.S. Government.SuperVisas provides the following Additional Service for this visa:
- Attorney Representation - In addition to our preparation of your application, you will be represented by a licensed immigration lawyer throughout the entire application process. If you chose this Additional Service, your case will be submitted by a licensed immigration attorney who will also respond to any additional requests from USCIS on your behalf. You can enjoy peace of mind knowing that an attorney is handling all communications with USCIS.
- Business Plans - A Business Plan is a document that outlines how an applicant's business or past successes will succeed in the U.S. by focusing on applicant investments, intentions, and their prior work experiences.
您可以在付款前完成任意数量的申请任务。慢慢来。有些签证需要大量信息，需要回答问卷和上传文件。我们的系统确保根据您的情况收集必要的一切 - 防止错误和遗漏 - 并节省您的时间。
当您的签证获得批准时，我们会通知您！如果政府有任何疑问或拒绝，我们将予以答复并重新提交，而无需支付任何进一步费用。我们将您的移民文件安全存储 7 年，并在任何到期日期之前提供警报。当您的所有移民历史都集中在一个地方时，更新或迈出下一步以获得公民身份就很容易。
- Abroad Company Corporate Tax Returns
- Abroad Company Lease Agreement
- Abroad Company Organization Chart
- All tax returns from the past two tax years
- Articles of incorporation for all entities
- Articles of incorporation for your current company abroad.
- Current I-94
- Destination Company Corporate Tax Returns
- Destination Company Lease Agreement
- Destination Company Organization Chart
- Duties Percentage Chart
- Employment Agreement
- Employment Agreement of Managed Employees
- Employment Verification Letters
- Passport Biographic Page
- Pay Statements of Managed Employees
- Pay stubs for the past 12 months
- Prior I-797A approval notice
- Recent promotional or marketing materials
- Resumes of your employees