This nonimmigrant category allows a company to file to transfer qualifying employees to operations in the U.S., who have worked for the company or for its parent, subsidiary or affiliate for at least the past year. The employment for that past year, as well as the proposed employment in the U.S., must qualify as an executive or senior manager.
Are you a foreign employer looking to send your employee to the U.S.?
L-1A visa classification applies to intracompany transferees who, within the three preceding years, have been employed abroad continuously for at least one year, and who will be employed by a branch, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of that same employer in the U.S. in a managerial or executive capacity.
The L-1A visa classification is ideal for any U.S. employer wanting to bring their foreign executives and senior level management to the U.S. to work with their company. There are no annual limits to the number of L-1 visas issued, no minimum education requirements, and allows for dual intent, meaning the Visa Applicant can have L-1A status and be seeking a green card at the same time.
The L-1 classification is generally granted for 3 years at a time with a maximum duration of 7 years for any extension requests.
Dependent family members, including spouses and any children under 21 may accompany the L-1A visa holder to the U.S. in L2 status. The L2 spouse is permitted to work in the U.S.
We recommend beginning the L-1A petition quickly, as government processing times and visa appointment wait times can be unpredictable.
The foreign national employee must have been employed with the organization outside of the U.S. for at least one continuous year in the preceding three years and must have worked as an Executive or Senior Manager overseas, who will be coming to the U.S. to work in a Senior Managerial or Executive capacity.
We provide an easy to use platform to gather the necessary information for your specific situation, combined with Immigration expert guidance, preparation and review of your application.
Our team will review your eligibility submission and provide you with confirmation of your ideal immigration program prior to payment of any fees. Once you decide to proceed, our platform guides you through a series of questions and helps you gather all the necessary documents. Our immigration experts will then prepare your case and complete the necessary forms, while reviewing the application to ensure it presents the best possible case. As the applicant, you will file the final application yourself.
Your dedicated case manager will provide end-to-end review and communication throughout the life of the application, including assisting with responses to any USCIS requests, to maximize your chances of success. The SuperVisas platform tracks key dates and expirations to ensure deadlines and renewal dates are not missed.
We also offer our clients supplemental visa and application services which may be required by the U.S. Government as part of an application filing, or which may improve an application’s success rate.
For example, if you are not comfortable handling the communications with the government and filing your own application, then we can help you use an immigration lawyer to represent you as an Additional Service with additional fees. We have a network of qualified U.S. attorneys and legal experts if you want the added peace of mind in knowing that your application is being represented by a licensed immigration attorney before the U.S. Government.
SuperVisas provides the following Additional Service for this visa:
- Attorney Representation - In addition to our preparation of your application, you will be represented by a licensed immigration lawyer throughout the entire application process. If you chose this Additional Service, your case will be submitted by a licensed immigration attorney who will also respond to any additional requests from USCIS on your behalf. You can enjoy peace of mind knowing that an attorney is handling all communications with USCIS.
您可以在付款前完成任意数量的申请任务。慢慢来。有些签证需要大量信息，需要回答问卷和上传文件。我们的系统确保根据您的情况收集必要的一切 - 防止错误和遗漏 - 并节省您的时间。
当您的签证获得批准时，我们会通知您！如果政府有任何疑问或拒绝，我们将予以答复并重新提交，而无需支付任何进一步费用。我们将您的移民文件安全存储 7 年，并在任何到期日期之前提供警报。当您的所有移民历史都集中在一个地方时，更新或迈出下一步以获得公民身份就很容易。
- Abroad Company Corporate Tax Returns
- Abroad Company Lease Agreement
- Abroad Company Organization Chart
- All tax returns from the past two tax years
- Articles of incorporation for all entities
- Canadian Incorporation
- Current I-94
- Destination Company Corporate Tax Returns
- Destination Company Lease Agreement
- Destination Company Organization Chart
- Duties Percentage Chart
- Employment Agreement
- Employment Agreement of Managed Employees
- Employment Verification Letters
- Passport Biographic Page
- Pay Statements of Managed Employees
- Pay stubs for the past 12 months
- Prior I-797A approval notice
- Recent promotional or marketing materials
- Resumes of your employees