Yukon Foreign Worker
Under this stream, Yukon employers may nominate foreign nationals working in skilled occupations for Canadian permanent residence.
The Yukon Nominee Program allows employers to hire long-term employees. Foreign workers, called nominees, nominated to work under the Yukon Nominee Program are accepted with the expectation that they'll live in Yukon over the long term.
- be a permanent resident or citizen of Canada;
- have been operating in Yukon as:
- a registered Yukon business with an office in Yukon for at least 1 year before you apply to the program;
- an industry association with an office in Yukon for at least 1 year before you apply to the program;
- a municipal, First Nation or territorial government for at least 1 year before you apply to the program; or
- a non-profit organization for at least 3 years, with funding for at least 1 year following your application to the program;
- have current and valid required licenses under applicable federal, territorial and municipal requirements;
- be in a registered business that's operated in Yukon for at least 1 year on a full-time basis; and
- not be operating any of the following types of businesses:
- bed and breakfasts of less than 10 rooms;
- hobby farm;
- home-based business or distribution operation;
- taxi-cab company;
- business owned and operated by an active Yukon business nominees;
- passive investment;
- business consultation and personal service;
- real estate; or
- holdings company.
Foreign worker eligibility
The Yukon Nominee Program does not determine if a foreign worker is eligible until it receives and assesses an application. As an employer it's your responsibility to ensure any foreign worker you employ has the:
- qualifications and skills to perform the occupation; and
- proper work authorization from IRCC.
the Skilled Worker stream of the Yukon Nominee Program (YNP) gives employers the opportunity to nominate skilled foreign nationals for permanent residence in Canada.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and How it works
The Federal Government of Canada has entered into bilateral agreements with provinces and territories (except Quebec and Nunavut) to allow the provinces and territories to nominate individuals for permanent residence based on the provinces' assessment of the nominees' ability to contribute to the economic growth and development of those provinces.
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements, selecting applicants that
- have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residents of Canada
To obtain permanent residence via Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you must go through two steps:
- You must decide where you want to live in Canada and apply to that province or territory for a stream that you're eligible for. SuperVisas can help you with it in this application.
- After a province or territory nominates you, you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence. The IRCC, a federal agency, will assess your application based on Canadian immigration law. If you have already obtained your nomination from a province or territory, please go to our program: Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class.
Answer a few questions to find out if you'll be able to apply under Provincial Nominee Program.
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can.
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Provincial Nominee Program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
我们的移民顾问将检查您的回答并仔细检查您的个人资料，以确认您符合项目的最低要求。只有当您符合条件时，我们才会将您转至付款阶段。此时您必须支付 SuperVisas 费用。我们的流程和定价是透明的，并清楚地列出您签证的所有费用和处理时间。我们使用 Stripe 进行信用卡或借记卡付款处理，这是安全和加密的。政府费用在提交完整的申请时稍后支付，并且一旦我们能够正确计算应支付的各种政府费用。它可能很复杂，但我们会指导您完成整个过程。
现在，您可以完成您的申请了。根据您的签证，将有一些或许多"任务"供您完成，例如输入您的教育成就、工作经历和/或依赖信息。这可能需要时间，并且需要回答更多问卷和上传文件。我们的系统确保根据您的具体情况收集所有必要的信息 - 防止错误和遗漏 - 同时为您节省资金。我们的移民专家会准备您的申请，以便最好地将您的案件提交给签证官。经过您和我们的专家的最终审核后，您的申请将被提交！只有完整准确的应用程序才能让您高枕无忧。
我们会在您的签证获批时通知您！我们将您的移民文件安全存储 7 年，并会在任何到期日之前为您提供提醒。当您的所有移民历史都集中在一个地方时，续签签证或采取下一步移民途径获得公民身份是很容易的。我们也明白，搬到一个新的国家可能很困难，也很难驾驭。如果需要，我们将向我们的附属合作伙伴提供指南和推荐以提供帮助。