The Skilled Worker stream is employer-driven, allowing Island employers to fill high-skilled positions that they are unable to fill through the local job market.
The Skilled Worker in PEI stream of the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nomination Program (PEI PNP) welcomes foreign workers currently employed in PEI to apply for provincial nomination for a fast-tracked path to permanent residence in order to fill the high demand for skilled positions that cannot currently be met through the local labour force.
To be eligible for nomination through PEI Express Entry, you must:
- have a full-time, non-seasonal (permanent or minimum of two years) job offer from a PEI employer in a high skilled occupation defined by the Training, Education, Experience, and Responsibility classification system as TEER category 0, 1, 2, or 3(link is external);
- have at least two years of full‐time work experience in the past five years;
- have a valid work permit to be working in Canada;
- have legal status in country of residence;
- have successfully completed a post‐secondary degree or diploma (minimum two year program);
- be between the ages of 18 and 59;
- have sufficient English and/or French language ability to perform the job offered. Language ability can be verified by one of the following:
- a language test from an IRCC approved testing institute within the past two years with a minimum score of CLB/NCLC 4; or
- PEIW-02: Workforce Job Offer Form indicating employer is comfortable with the employee's proficiency in English and/or French to perform tasks associated with the job position being offered.
- have sufficient financial resources for the applicant and family to pay all immigration costs (including travel expenses) to be able to establish in PEI; and
- demonstrate a genuine intention to settle in PEI.
The advantages of Skilled Workers in PEI Stream:
- The Language requirement is as low as CLB4
Foreign workers who are currently employed in PEI can apply for this program.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and How it works
The Federal Government of Canada has entered into bilateral agreements with provinces and territories (except Quebec and Nunavut) to allow the provinces and territories to nominate individuals for permanent residence based on the provinces' assessment of the nominees' ability to contribute to the economic growth and development of those provinces.
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements, selecting applicants that
- have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residents of Canada
To obtain permanent residence via Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you must go through two steps:
- You must decide where you want to live in Canada and apply to that province or territory for a stream that you're eligible for. SuperVisas can help you with it in this application.
- After a province or territory nominates you, you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence. The IRCC, a federal agency, will assess your application based on Canadian immigration law. If you have already obtained your nomination from a province or territory, please go to our program: Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class.
Answer a few questions to find out if you'll be able to apply under Provincial Nominee Program.
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can.
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Provincial Nominee Program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
您可以在付款前完成任意数量的申请任务。慢慢来。有些签证需要大量信息，需要回答问卷和上传文件。我们的系统确保根据您的情况收集必要的一切 - 防止错误和 遗漏 - 并节省您的时间。
当您的签证获得批准时，我们会通知您！如果政府有任何疑问或拒绝，我们将予以答复并重新提交，而无需支付任何进一步费用。我们将您的移民文件安全存储 7 年，并在任何到期日期之前提供警报。当您的所有移民历史都集中在一个地方时，更新或迈出下一步以获得公民身份就很容易。