Sponsor a Family MemberFind My Best Program
Find out if you can sponsor your
- Parents and/or grandparents.
- Conjugal Partner
- Common Law Partner
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for Family Sponsorship
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide you through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
Not sure which one you should get? Now, answer a few questions to find out if you may apply for the different types of visitor visa.
|Spouse and/or Child Sponsorship|
1600 / person*
|Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship||1600 / person*|
*plus applicable tax for residents of Canada
|Government: Application Processing Fee||150 / person|
|Government: Restoration of Status Fee (if applicable; excluding application processing fee)||200 / person|
|Government: Biometric Fee (if applicable)|| 85 / person|
|Third-Party: Document translation, certified translation and/or notarization (if applicable)||varies based on third-party service provider|
Estimated Government Processing Time:
|Application|| Average Processing Time|
|Spouse and/or Child Sponsorship||Varies|
|Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship||Varies|