Find out if you can sponsor your 

  • Parents and/or grandparents.
  • Spouse
  • Conjugal Partner
  • Common Law Partner
  • Children

Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):

  • assess your qualifications for Family Sponsorship
  • provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
  • guide you through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
  • complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
  • review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
  • guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
  • submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
  • communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
  • communicate the result of your application from the government.

Not sure which one you should get? Now, answer a few questions to find out if you may apply for the different types of visitor visa.

Service Fee
Spouse and/or Child Sponsorship
1600 / person*
Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship
1600 / person*

*plus applicable tax for residents of Canada

Third-Party Fees
Government: Application Processing Fee
150 / person
Government: Restoration of Status Fee (if applicable; excluding application processing fee)
200 / person
Government: Biometric Fee (if applicable)
 85 / person
Third-Party: Document translation, certified translation and/or notarization (if applicable)
varies based on third-party service provider

Estimated Government Processing Time:

 Average Processing Time
Spouse and/or Child SponsorshipVaries
Parent and Grandparent SponsorshipVaries