Are you from Hong Kong and looking to immigrate to Canada?
The newly issued temporary public policy aims to attract educated Hong Kong youth to Canada, where it is expected that their human capital and international experience will contribute to Canada’s economic, social, and cultural fabric. The policy created two pathways to permanent residence to facilitate the immigration of certain Hong Kong residents.
Effective date and expiration
It takes effect on June 1, 2021, and will expire on August 31, 2026.
Answer a few questions to find out if you might be able to apply for the program.
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can. If you are eligible, you will be required to upload documents.
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
|Service Fee||Amount (per person)|
|Permanent residence pathways for Hong Kong residents||$1600 CAD|
|Government Fees||Amount (per person)|
|Include your spouse or partner - Processing Fee||$825 CAD|
|Right of Permanent Residence Fee||$500 CAD|
|Secondary Fees||Amount (per person)|
|Translation and Notarization Fees||$0 CAD|
|Application Stream||Average Processing Time|
|Permanent residence pathways for Hong Kong residents||Unknown for the time being|