The Northwest Territories' Employer Driven Stream-Skilled Worker program is for candidates with skilled job offers from NWT employers.
With a high demand for skilled workers to fill shortages in northern Canada’s vast labour market, the Northwest Territories Skilled Worker stream grants provincial nomination to eligible NOC TEER 0, 1, 2, 3workers who express an intention to permanently resettle in the Northwest Territories.
Connection to Northwest Territories
The majority of applications accepted to this stream are from temporary foreign workers in the Northwest Territories. Applicants working in the Northwest Territories must demonstrate that they have legal status to work in Canada. Under exceptional circumstances, the Northwest Territories might accept an application from a candidate living abroad.
Candidates must have a full-time, permanent job offer from a Northwest Territories employer. The job offer must be at National Occupational Classification (NOC) TEER 0, 1, 2, 3
Candidates must submit language test results demonstrating language proficiency sufficient for the skill level of their job offer in either English or French. For positions classified as Skill Level 0 and A, candidates must demonstrate proficiency at Canadian language Benchmark (CLB) level 6 in all four language abilities. For positions classified as Skill Level B, must demonstrate proficiency at CLB level 5 in all four language abilities
Level of Education
All candidates must have sufficient education or specialization to perform the job offer they have received.
Candidates must have at least one year of full-time experience in the same occupation as the job offer they have received.
Job Offer Requirements
The employer must offer the foreign national a full-time, permanent job with a comparable industry and occupation salary that does not conflict with any collective bargaining agreements.
Employers hoping to successfully nominate a skilled foreign worker must either be a registered and operational Northwest Territories business for at least one year, or a municipal, First Nations or territorial government of the Northwest Territories. Employers must have maintained good standing with the Northwest Territories’ Workers’ Safety and Compensation Commision as well as the territory’s Employment Standards office. These standings will be verified by the Department of Education, Culture and Employment.
Employers will be required to submit a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), or, if nominating a candidate with an open work permit without submitting an LMIA, must prove they have advertised the open position both locally and nationally. They will also be required to provide a summary of all applicants and the reasons for refusing their application if an offer has been extended to the foreign national without an LMIA.
Advantages of Northwest Territories Employer Driven Stream-Entry -Skilled Worker Stream
- There is no minimum education requirement
Foreign nationals with a NOC TEER 0, 1, 2, 3 Job offer in northern Canada can apply for this program
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and How it works
The Federal Government of Canada has entered into bilateral agreements with provinces and territories (except Quebec and Nunavut) to allow the provinces and territories to nominate individuals for permanent residence based on the provinces' assessment of the nominees' ability to contribute to the economic growth and development of those provinces.
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements, selecting applicants that
- have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residents of Canada
To obtain permanent residence via Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you must go through two steps:
- You must decide where you want to live in Canada and apply to that province or territory for a stream that you're eligible for. SuperVisas can help you with it in this application.
- After a province or territory nominates you, you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence. The IRCC, a federal agency, will assess your application based on Canadian immigration law. If you have already obtained your nomination from a province or territory, please go to our program: Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class.
Answer a few questions to find out if you'll be able to apply under Provincial Nominee Program.
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can.
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Provincial Nominee Program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
- 1계정 생성
자격 검사를 하거나, 비자를 선택하거나, 직접 가입하여 계정을 생성하세요. 그러면 저희의 서비스와 정부로의 수수료 결제에 필요한 모든 문서를 볼 수 있습니다. 질문이 있으시면, 영업팀에 쉽게 연락하거나 전화 상담을 예약할 수 있습니다.
- 2지불 전 자격 확인
먼저 몇 가지 질문에 답하여 비자 자격이 있는지 확인합니다. 자격이 있는 경우에만 결제가 가능합니다. 결제를 하면 이민 변호사 또는 등록된 컨설턴트가 귀하의 신청서를 배정합니다. 저희는 프로세스와 가격에 대해 투명하며, 비자의 모든 수수료와 처리 시간을 명확하게 나열합니다. 저희의 투명성 서약을 읽어보세요. 우리는 신용 카드 또는 직불 카드 결제 처리를 위해 Stripe를 사용하며, 이는 안전하고 암호화되어 있습니다.
- 3온라인으로 신청서 작성
결제 전에 귀하가 원하는 만큼의 신청서를 완료할 수 있습니다. 천천히 해도 됩니다. 일부 비자는 많은 정보를 요구하며, 이는 설문 조사에 답하고 문서를 업로드하는 것을 필요로 합니다. 우리의 시스템은 여러분의 상황에 따라 필요한 모든 것이 모아지는 것을 보증합니다. 이로써 실수와 빠뜨린 것을 예방하고 시간을 절약합니다.
- 4비자 준비 및 제출
모든 작업이 완료되면, 저희 전문가들은 여러분의 답변을 검토하고 비자가 최적의 상황에서 제출될 수 있도록 신청서를 준비할 것입니다. 신청서가 완료되고 정부 수수료를 올바르게 계산할 수 있을 때 정부 수수료도 납부해야 합니다. 귀하와 저희의 전문가들에 의한 최종 검토 후에 신청서가 제출됩니다! 정확한 신청서가 제출된 상태에서는 안심하실 수 있습니다.
- 5승인 및 갱신
비자가 승인되면 여러분에게 알려드립니다! 정부로부터 질문이나 거절이 있을 경우, 저희는 그에 대답하고 추가 수수료 없이 다시 제출합니다. 저희는 여러분의 이 민 문서를 7년 동안 안전하게 보관하고 만료일이 다가오기 전에 알림을 제공합니다. 모든 이민 역사가 한 곳에 모여 있으면 시민권을 향한 다음 단계를 차지하거나 갱신하는 것이 쉽습니다.