Northwest Territories Employer Driven Stream -Skilled Worker
The Northwest Territories Employer Driven Stream-Skilled Worker program targets candidates who have received an offer of employment in a skilled position from an NWT employer.
With a high demand for skilled workers to fill shortages in northern Canada’s vast labour market, the Northwest Territories Skilled Worker stream grants provincial nomination to eligible NOC TEER 0, 1, 2, 3workers who express an intention to permanently resettle in the Northwest Territories.
Connection to Northwest Territories
The majority of applications accepted to this stream are from temporary foreign workers in the Northwest Territories. Applicants working in the Northwest Territories must demonstrate that they have legal status to work in Canada. Under exceptional circumstances, the Northwest Territories might accept an application from a candidate living abroad.
Candidates must have a full-time, permanent job offer from a Northwest Territories employer. The job offer must be at National Occupational Classification (NOC) TEER 0, 1, 2, 3
Candidates must submit language test results demonstrating language proficiency sufficient for the skill level of their job offer in either English or French. For positions classified as Skill Level 0 and A, candidates must demonstrate proficiency at Canadian language Benchmark (CLB) level 6 in all four language abilities. For positions classified as Skill Level B, must demonstrate proficiency at CLB level 5 in all four language abilities
Level of Education
All candidates must have sufficient education or specialization to perform the job offer they have received.
Candidates must have at least one year of full-time experience in the same occupation as the job offer they have received.
Job Offer Requirements
The employer must offer the foreign national a full-time, permanent job with a comparable industry and occupation salary that does not conflict with any collective bargaining agreements.
Employers hoping to successfully nominate a skilled foreign worker must either be a registered and operational Northwest Territories business for at least one year, or a municipal, First Nations or territorial government of the Northwest Territories. Employers must have maintained good standing with the Northwest Territories’ Workers’ Safety and Compensation Commision as well as the territory’s Employment Standards office. These standings will be verified by the Department of Education, Culture and Employment.
Employers will be required to submit a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), or, if nominating a candidate with an open work permit without submitting an LMIA, must prove they have advertised the open position both locally and nationally. They will also be required to provide a summary of all applicants and the reasons for refusing their application if an offer has been extended to the foreign national without an LMIA.
Advantages of Northwest Territories Employer Driven Stream-Entry -Skilled Worker Stream
- There is no minimum education requirement
Foreign nationals with a NOC TEER 0, 1, 2, 3 Job offer in northern Canada can apply for this program
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and How it works
The Federal Government of Canada has entered into bilateral agreements with provinces and territories (except Quebec and Nunavut) to allow the provinces and territories to nominate individuals for permanent residence based on the provinces' assessment of the nominees' ability to contribute to the economic growth and development of those provinces.
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements, selecting applicants that
- have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residents of Canada
To obtain permanent residence via Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you must go through two steps:
- You must decide where you want to live in Canada and apply to that province or territory for a stream that you're eligible for. SuperVisas can help you with it in this application.
- After a province or territory nominates you, you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence. The IRCC, a federal agency, will assess your application based on Canadian immigration law. If you have already obtained your nomination from a province or territory, please go to our program: Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class.
Answer a few questions to find out if you'll be able to apply under Provincial Nominee Program.
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can.
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Provincial Nominee Program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
- 1계정 생성
계정을 만들고 자격을 확인하거나 신청을 선택합니다. 자격을 확인하기 위해 비자에 관한 질문을 하는 것으로 시작합니다. 방문 비자와 같이 빠르고 간단할 수 있습니다. 여러 질문을 입력해 야 합니다. 질문이 있는 경우 이메일, WeChat, WhatsApp 또는 전화 예약을 통해 이민 전문가에게 연락하는 데 수수료가 없습니다.
- 2결제 전 확인
저희 이민 컨설턴트가 답변을 확인하고 프로필을 다시 확인하여 프로그램의 최소 요구 사항을 충족하는지 확인합니다. 자격이 있는 경우에만 지불 단계로 이동합니다. 이 때 SuperVisas 수수료를 지불해야 합니다. 우리는 절차와 가격이 투명하며 비자에 대한 모든 수수료와 처리 시간을 명확하게 나열합니다. 우리는 안전하고 암호화된 신용 카드 또는 직불 카드 결제 처리를 위해 Stripe를 사용합니다. 정부 수수료는 완성된 신청서가 제출되면 나중에 지불되고 다양한 정부 수수료를 올바르게 계산할 수 있게 되면 복잡할 수 있지만 절차를 안내해 드립니다.
- 3온라인으로 신청서 작성
이제 지원을 완료할 수 있습니다. 교육 성취, 고용 기록 및/또는 피부양자 정보 입력과 같이 비자에 따라 완료해야 하는 "작업"이 조금 있거나 많을 수 있습니다. 시간이 걸리고 더 많은 질문에 답하고 문서를 업로드해야 합니다. 저희 시스템은 오류 및 누락을 방지하는 동시에 비용을 절감하면서 귀하의 특정 상황에 따라 필요한 모든 것을 수집하도록 보장합니다. 저희 이민 전문가가 귀하의 사례에 맞게 신청서를 준비합니다 비자 담당자에게 가장 잘 전달됩니다. 귀하와 당사 전문가의 최종 검토 후 귀하의 신청서가 제출됩니다! 완전하고 정확한 신청서가 있어야만 안심할 수 있습니다.
- 4승인 및 갱신
비자가 승인되면 알려드립니다! 이민 문서를 7년 동안 안전하게 보관하며 만료 날짜가 되기 훨씬 전에 알림을 제공합니다. 모든 이민 이력이 한 곳에 있을 때 비자를 갱신하거나 시민권을 향한 이민 경로의 다음 단계를 밟는 것은 쉽습니다. 새로운 국가로 이동하는 것이 어렵고 탐색하기 어려울 수 있음을 이해합니다. 필요한 경우 도움이 되도록 제휴 파트너에게 안내 및 추천을 제공할 것입니다.