The New Brunswick Strategic Initiative (NBSI) stream is one of New Brunswick's PNP streams that does not require the candidate to hold a job offer to be eligible, but will need to have good language proficiency in French.
The New Brunswick Strategic Initiative Stream is for French-speaking workers with the skills, education and work experience to contribute to New Brunswick’s economy, and who are ready to live and work in New Brunswick permanently.
Applicants who fall under the age group of 19 – 56 years of age can apply.
New Brunswick (NB) requires all applicants to have job-ready language skills. This means you must be able to communicate in French to live, work and settle in NB. So, you must have a minimum of NCLC 5 in French in all 4 language skill areas such as listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
Are willing to live in NB
As per this factor, you must submit proof that you are willing to settle permanently in NB.
NB requires applicants applying to this stream to have a minimum of Canadian high secondary education. However, in the case of a foreign high school diploma, the applicant must have an ECA report. Because the ECA report proves if the applicant’s education level matches that of Canada’s education system.
Connection to NB
As per this factor, the applicant must meet 1 of the 3 conditions:
- An exploratory visit to NB; Or
- Have a valid job offer from an NB employer; Or
- Have a direct invitation from NB.
If an applicant wants to live in NB and set up a business, then they must visit the province to check business opportunities. They must conduct an exploratory visit for a minimum of 5 days excluding travel days, public holidays, and weekends. So, the applicant can submit a report of the visit along with their EOI. Besides, all exploratory visit(s) must be made 12 months before submitting an EOI to NB PNP.
Valid Job Offer
As per this factor, the applicant must have a valid job offer. Also, it must meet the following terms:
- The job offer must come under (NOC) TEER Category 0, 1, 2 or 3 occupation.
- Is a full-time, and permanent job.
- Work hours must be a minimum of 30 hours per week; or 1,560 hours per year.
The job offer must promise the applicant must amount to a remuneration/wage. Also, this wage must not be lower than the set median wage in that occupation in NB. The wage must be equal to other employees working in the same position, with the same experience and qualification in NB. In addition, the wage must match the employer’s wage structure.
If your job offer is in a regulated occupation, then you must get a license/certificate from a regulatory body. So that you can work in that job position in NB.
NB as per an economically beneficial application can give a direct invitation to the applicant from the EOI pool. However, happens on a limited basis and depends on the benefits the province will get after selecting an applicant.
Canada requires all applicants to meet certain settlement funds criteria. This means all applicants must fund to support themselves and their family members in Canada. Also, the overall funds required to settle in Canada depends on the size of the family.
The applicant must have direct and legal access to the same.
In addition, NB PNP will assess your profile as per the settlement plan you submit. Also, it must cover the following points:
- Knowledge of the labour market in NB;
- Ability to identify employment options related to your occupation;
- Understanding, how you can get employed in NB;
- If applicable, knowing how to get a license or certificate required to work in a regulated occupation in NB.
- Identifying a community or region to live and work in. Also, you must give reasons as to how the chosen area can help you grow economically.
The advantages of New Brunswick Strategic Initiative Stream
- French Language Proficiency requirement is as low as CLB5
- There is no requirement for English Proficiency
French-speaking workers with the skills, education, and work experience can apply for this program.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and How it works
The Federal Government of Canada has entered into bilateral agreements with provinces and territories (except Quebec and Nunavut) to allow the provinces and territories to nominate individuals for permanent residence based on the provinces' assessment of the nominees' ability to contribute to the economic growth and development of those provinces.
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements, selecting applicants that
- have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residents of Canada
To obtain permanent residence via Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you must go through two steps:
- You must decide where you want to live in Canada and apply to that province or territory for a stream that you're eligible for. SuperVisas can help you with it in this application.
- After a province or territory nominates you, you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence. The IRCC, a federal agency, will assess your application based on Canadian immigration law. If you have already obtained your nomination from a province or territory, please go to our program: Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class.
Answer a few questions to find out if you'll be able to apply under Provincial Nominee Program.
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can.
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Provincial Nominee Program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
- 1계정 생성
자격 검사를 하거나, 비자를 선택하거나, 직접 가입하여 계정을 생성하세요. 그러면 저희의 서비스와 정부로의 수수료 결제에 필요한 모든 문서를 볼 수 있습니다. 질문이 있으시면, 영업팀에 쉽게 연락하거나 전화 상담을 예약할 수 있습니다.
- 2지불 전 자격 확인
먼저 몇 가지 질문에 답하여 비자 자격이 있는지 확인합니다. 자격이 있는 경우에만 결제가 가능합니다. 결제를 하면 이민 변호사 또는 등록된 컨설턴트가 귀하의 신청서를 배정합니다. 저희는 프로세스와 가격에 대해 투명하며, 비자의 모든 수수료와 처리 시간을 명확하게 나열합니다. 저희의 투명성 서약을 읽어보세요. 우리는 신용 카드 또는 직불 카드 결제 처리를 위해 Stripe를 사용하며, 이는 안전하고 암호화되어 있습니다.
- 3온라인으로 신청서 작성
결제 전에 귀하가 원하는 만큼의 신청서를 완료할 수 있습니다. 천천히 해도 됩니다. 일부 비자는 많은 정보를 요구하며, 이는 설문 조사에 답하고 문서를 업로드하는 것을 필요로 합니다. 우리의 시스템은 여러분의 상황에 따라 필요한 모든 것이 모아지는 것을 보증합니다. 이로써 실수와 빠뜨린 것을 예방하고 시간을 절약합니다.
- 4비자 준비 및 제출
모든 작업이 완료되면, 저희 전문가들은 여러분의 답변을 검토하고 비자가 최적의 상황에서 제출될 수 있도록 신청서를 준비할 것입니다. 신청서가 완료되고 정부 수수료를 올바르게 계산할 수 있을 때 정부 수수료도 납부해야 합니다. 귀하와 저희의 전문가들에 의한 최종 검토 후에 신청서가 제출됩니다! 정확한 신청서가 제출된 상태에서는 안심하실 수 있습니다.
- 5승인 및 갱신
비자가 승인되면 여러분에게 알려드립니다! 정부로부터 질문이나 거절이 있을 경우, 저희는 그에 대답하고 추가 수수료 없이 다시 제출합니다. 저희는 여러분의 이 민 문서를 7년 동안 안전하게 보관하고 만료일이 다가오기 전에 알림을 제공합니다. 모든 이민 역사가 한 곳에 모여 있으면 시민권을 향한 다음 단계를 차지하거나 갱신하는 것이 쉽습니다.