Manitoba Business Investor Stream – Entrepreneur Pathway
Through the Entrepreneur Pathway, Manitoba can recruit and nominate qualified business professionals from overseas who have the intention and financial capacity to move to the province and establish or purchase a business or create a partnership with an existing business in Manitoba.
The Entrepreneur Pathway (EP) allows Manitoba to recruit and nominate qualified business people from around the world who have the intent and ability to move to Manitoba and establish, purchase a business or become partners in an existing business after arrival in Canada on a temporary work permit.
- Business Experience: Minimum of three years of full time work experience in the past five years either as an active business owner or working in a senior management role of a successful business. Business owners are given higher points in comparison to senior managers. Business owners must have at least 33 1/3% ownership to qualify for points.
- Official Languages Proficiency: Minimum CLB/NCLC 5
- Education: Minimum Canadian high school certificate equivalent
- Age: No minimum or maximum age; however, ranking points are allocated to candidates 25 to 49 years of age.
- Business Investment: Minimum investment is $250,000 CAD for businesses situated in the Winnipeg Metropolitan Region. Minimum investment is $150,000 CAD if a business is situated outside of the Winnipeg Metropolitan Region. Business Investment must be made in an eligible business as defined by the MPNP. The proposed business must create or maintain at least one job for a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident in Manitoba (excluding owners of the business and/or their close relatives).
- Business Research Visit: A Business Plan is required and is an integral part of the application. A business research visit allows the applicant to conduct extensive research of their future business investment or proposal. The Business Research Visit must be conducted no more than one year prior to the submission of your EOI.
- Adaptability: Points will be allocated to you if:
- Your spouse has CLB/NCLC 5 or higher;
- You or your spouse have CLB/NCLC 5 or higher in the Second Official Language;
- You or your spouse or common-law partner have a close relative currently residing in Manitoba for more than one year;
- Your child is enrolled in an accredited Manitoba educational institution and is actively pursuing academic, professional or vocational training on a full-time basis for at least six months prior to the date of submission of EOI; and/or
- You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner have completed a program of full-time study for at least one year at a post-secondary institution in Manitoba. You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner must have done this after you turned 17 years old and with a valid study permit;
- You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner have completed at least six months of continuous full time employment in Manitoba. A letter of reference from the employer and a copy of the work permit must be provided.
- Net Worth: Minimum of $500,000 CAD. Your personal net worth will be verified by a third-party supplier approved by the MPNP. A verification report, along with the application, must be submitted to the MPNP within 120 days of receiving your LAA.
- Business Performance Agreement: After an application is approved, a Business Performance Agreement (BPA) must be signed prior to the MPNP issuing you a letter of support for applying for a work permit.
The advantages of Manitoba Business Investor Stream – Entrepreneur Pathway
- No requirement for a job offer.
- No requirement for age.
- Language requirement is only CLB 5.
- Education requirement is only High School.
Experienced business owners and business managers who have significant personal net worth and the ability and desire to establish a new business practice in Manitoba. Applicants through this stream will be required to invest significant funds and successfully can apply for this program.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and How it works
The Federal Government of Canada has entered into bilateral agreements with provinces and territories (except Quebec and Nunavut) to allow the provinces and territories to nominate individuals for permanent residence based on the provinces' assessment of the nominees' ability to contribute to the economic growth and development of those provinces.
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements, selecting applicants that
- have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residents of Canada
To obtain permanent residence via Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you must go through two steps:
- You must decide where you want to live in Canada and apply to that province or territory for a stream that you're eligible for. SuperVisas can help you with it in this application.
- After a province or territory nominates you, you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence. The IRCC, a federal agency, will assess your application based on Canadian immigration law. If you have already obtained your nomination from a province or territory, please go to our program: Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class.
Answer a few questions to find out if you'll be able to apply under Provincial Nominee Program.
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can.
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Provincial Nominee Program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
- 1계정 생성
계정을 만들고 자격을 확인하거나 신청을 선택합니다. 자격을 확인하기 위해 비자에 관한 질문을 하는 것으로 시작합니다. 방문 비자와 같이 빠르고 간단할 수 있습니다. 여러 질문을 입력해 야 합니다. 질문이 있는 경우 이메일, WeChat, WhatsApp 또는 전화 예약을 통해 이민 전문가에게 연락하는 데 수수료가 없습니다.
- 2결제 전 확인
저희 이민 컨설턴트가 답변을 확인하고 프로필을 다시 확인하여 프로그램의 최소 요구 사항을 충족하는지 확인합니다. 자격이 있는 경우에만 지불 단계로 이동합니다. 이 때 SuperVisas 수수료를 지불해야 합니다. 우리는 절차와 가격이 투명하며 비자에 대한 모든 수수료와 처리 시간을 명확하게 나열합니다. 우리는 안전하고 암호화된 신용 카드 또는 직불 카드 결제 처리를 위해 Stripe를 사용합니다. 정부 수수료는 완성된 신청서가 제출되면 나중에 지불되고 다양한 정부 수수료를 올바르게 계산할 수 있게 되면 복잡할 수 있지만 절차를 안내해 드립니다.
- 3온라인으로 신청서 작성
이제 지원을 완료할 수 있습니다. 교육 성취, 고용 기록 및/또는 피부양자 정보 입력과 같이 비자에 따라 완료해야 하는 "작업"이 조금 있거나 많을 수 있습니다. 시간이 걸리고 더 많은 질문에 답하고 문서를 업로드해야 합니다. 저희 시스템은 오류 및 누락을 방지하는 동시에 비용을 절감하면서 귀하의 특정 상황에 따라 필요한 모든 것을 수집하도록 보장합니다. 저희 이민 전문가가 귀하의 사례에 맞게 신청서를 준비합니다 비자 담당자에게 가장 잘 전달됩니다. 귀하와 당사 전문가의 최종 검토 후 귀하의 신청서가 제출됩니다! 완전하고 정확한 신청서가 있어야만 안심할 수 있습니다.
- 4승인 및 갱신
비자가 승인되면 알려드립니다! 이민 문서를 7년 동안 안전하게 보관하며 만료 날짜가 되기 훨씬 전에 알림을 제공합니다. 모든 이민 이력이 한 곳에 있을 때 비자를 갱신하거나 시민권을 향한 이민 경로의 다음 단계를 밟는 것은 쉽습니다. 새로운 국가로 이동하는 것이 어렵고 탐색하기 어려울 수 있음을 이해합니다. 필요한 경우 도움이 되도록 제휴 파트너에게 안내 및 추천을 제공할 것입니다.