EB-1A : Extraordinary Ability
The EB1A visa is an immigrant visa for people that are highly qualifed in their field. Specifically, the EB-1(a) immigrant visa is for foreign nationals that have an extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, business, education, or athletics.
Are you looking to Immigrate to the U.S. but don't have a job offer from a U.S. employer?
The EB-1(a) visa is an immigrant visa for people that are highly qualified in their field. Specifically, the EB-1(a) immigrant visa is for foreign nationals that have an extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, business, education, or athletics. This special process allows the applicant to bypass the job offer and labor certification requirement when applying for an Immigrant Visa to the U.S. Individuals must demonstrate sustained national or international acclaim and must be seeking to work in the field in which they have extraordinary ability.
Many of the requirements for the EB-1(a) Immigrant Visa are very similar to those of the O-1 visa category. Many foreign nationals who qualify for the O-1 subsequently qualify for the EB-1(a) when they are ready to pursue a green card.
Dependent family members of the primary Visa Applicant, including spouses and children under 21, can be included in the application and are eligible to receive a green card at the same time the primary Visa Applicant receives their green card.
We recommend starting the EB-1(a) as soon as you can, as paperwork and processing of this visa classification can take weeks or months to prepare. In addition, processing times can vary, from a few months to over one year.
To satisfy the legal criteria for an EB-1(a), applicants must present one of two types of evidence: either a one-time, major international award such as a Nobel Prize or Pulitzer or fulfilling at least three out of 10 qualifications listed below.
- Evidence of receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence
- Evidence of your membership in associations in the field which demand outstanding achievement of their members
- Evidence of published material about you in professional or major trade publications or other major media
- Evidence that you have been asked to judge the work of others, either individually or on a panel
- Evidence of your original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance to the field
- Evidence of your authorship of scholarly articles in professional or major trade publications or other major media
- Evidence that your work has been displayed at artistic exhibitions or showcases
- Evidence of your performance of a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations
- Evidence that you command a high salary or other significantly high remuneration in relation to others in the field
- Evidence of your commercial successes in the performing arts
We provide an easy to use platform to gather the necessary information for your specific situation, combined with Immigration expert guidance, preparation and review of your application.
Our team will review your eligibility submission and provide you with confirmation of your ideal immigration program prior to payment of any fees. Once you decide to proceed, our platform guides you through a series of questions and helps you gather all the necessary documents. Our immigration experts will then prepare your case and complete the necessary forms, while reviewing the application to ensure it presents the best possible case. As the applicant, you will file the final application yourself.
Your dedicated case manager will provide end-to-end review and communication throughout the life of the application, including assisting with responses to any USCIS requests, to maximize your chances of success. The SuperVisas platform tracks key dates and expirations to ensure deadlines and renewal dates are not missed.
We also offer our clients supplemental visa and application services which may be required by the U.S. Government as part of an application filing, or which may improve an application’s success rate.
For example, if you are not comfortable handling the communications with the government and filing your own application, then we can help you use an immigration lawyer to represent you as an Additional Service with additional fees. We have a network of qualified U.S. attorneys and legal experts if you want the added peace of mind in knowing that your application is being represented by a licensed immigration attorney before the U.S. Government.
SuperVisas provides the following Additional Service for this visa:
- Attorney Representation - In addition to our preparation of your application, you will be represented by a licensed immigration lawyer throughout the entire application process. If you chose this Additional Service, your case will be submitted by a licensed immigration attorney who will also respond to any additional requests from USCIS on your behalf. You can enjoy peace of mind knowing that an attorney is handling all communications with USCIS.
- Business Plans - A Business Plan is a document that outlines how an applicant's business or past successes will succeed in the U.S. by focusing on applicant investments, intentions, and their prior work experiences.
- Academic Evaluations - An academic evaluation assesses foreign academic credentials to determine their equivalency in the United States.
- 1계정 생성
계정을 만들고 자격을 확인하거나 신청을 선택합니다. 자격을 확인하기 위해 비자에 관한 질문을 하는 것으로 시작합니다. 방문 비자와 같이 빠르고 간단할 수 있습니다. 여러 질문을 입력해야 합니다. 질문이 있는 경우 이메일, WeChat, WhatsApp 또는 전화 예약을 통해 이민 전문가에게 연락하는 데 수수료가 없습니다.
- 2결제 전 확인
저희 이민 컨설턴트가 답변을 확인하고 프로필을 다시 확인하여 프로그램의 최소 요구 사항을 충족하는지 확인합니다. 자격이 있는 경우에만 지불 단계로 이동합니다. 이 때 SuperVisas 수수료를 지불해야 합니다. 우리는 절차와 가격이 투명하며 비자에 대한 모든 수수료와 처리 시간을 명확하게 나열합니다. 우리는 안전하고 암호화된 신용 카드 또는 직불 카드 결제 처리를 위해 Stripe를 사용합니다. 정부 수수료는 완성된 신청서가 제출되면 나중에 지불되고 다양한 정부 수수료를 올바르게 계산할 수 있게 되면 복잡할 수 있지만 절차를 안내해 드립니다.
- 3온라인으로 신청서 작성
이제 지원을 완료할 수 있습니다. 교육 성취, 고용 기록 및/또는 피부양자 정보 입력과 같이 비자에 따라 완료해야 하는 "작업"이 조금 있거나 많을 수 있습니다. 시간이 걸리고 더 많은 질문에 답하고 문서를 업로드해야 합니다. 저희 시스템은 오류 및 누락을 방지하는 동시에 비용을 절감하면서 귀하의 특정 상황에 따라 필요한 모든 것을 수집하도록 보장합니다. 저희 이민 전문가가 귀하의 사례에 맞게 신청서를 준비합니다 비자 담당자에게 가장 잘 전달됩니다. 귀하와 당사 전문가의 최종 검토 후 귀하의 신청서가 제출됩니다! 완전하고 정확한 신청서가 있어야만 안심할 수 있습니다.
- 4승인 및 갱신
비자가 승인되면 알려드립니다! 이민 문서를 7년 동안 안전하게 보관하며 만료 날짜가 되기 훨씬 전에 알림을 제공합니다. 모든 이민 이력이 한 곳에 있을 때 비자를 갱신하거나 시민권을 향한 이민 경로의 다음 단계를 밟는 것은 쉽습니다. 새로운 국가로 이동하는 것이 어렵고 탐색하기 어려울 수 있음을 이해합니다. 필요한 경우 도움이 되도록 제휴 파트너에게 안내 및 추천을 제공할 것입니다.
이 프로그램에 지원하기로 결정한 경우 다음 서류가 필요합니다.
- Current I-94
- Prior I-797A approval notice
- University Degree (s)
- University Transcripts