OINP Entrepreneur Stream
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) Entrepreneur Stream is designed to attract individuals who are looking to implement a new business initiative or buy an existing business in Ontario.
The Ontario Entrepreneur stream is one of the Business Streams of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP), a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), operated by the province of Ontario. This stream is designed to target experienced business owners or senior business managers who want to live in Ontario. Successful applicants must start a new business or buy an existing business in which they participate in the day-to-day management duties.
This stream requires a significant net worth and investment on the part of the applicant. The exact amount varies depending on the location of the proposed business and the type of business:
- Inside the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) If the proposed business is located within the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) the applicant must have a minimum net worth of at least $800,000 CAD. As well, the applicant must make a minimum personal investment of at least $600,000 CAD and control at least one-third of the equity in the business.
- Outside of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) If the proposed business is located outside of the GTA, the applicant must have a minimum net worth of at least $400,000 CAD and must invest at least $200,000 CAD and control at least one-third of the equity in the business.
- In the Information and Communications Technology (ICT)/Digital Communications Sector If the proposed business is in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT)/Digital Communications sector then the applicant must have a net worth of at least $400,000 CAD and must invest at least $200,000 CAD.
Additionally, the proposed business cannot be on the list of ineligible businesses.
In order to qualify, the applicant must have at least 24 months of full-time business experience in the last 60 months. This work must be in an active role, meaning that the applicant participated in day-to-day operations rather than as a passive business investor. The applicant will also have to maintain an active role with their proposed business in Ontario and must control at least one-third of the equity in the proposed business.
Interested applicants will have to provide an in-depth proposal for their business plan in Ontario. The proposed business must create at least two permanent full-time jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
Candidates for this stream must have valid language test scores showing proficiency equivalent to the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Level 4 or higher in English. This is not required to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) but is required as part of the official application to OINP.
While in Ontario, applicants will be required to reside in the province for at least 75% of the time establishing their business.
An applicant may be able to submit an application with a business partner, but both parties must meet all minimum requirements. Only one business partner is permitted.
The advantages of OINP Entrepreneur Stream:
- There is job offer requirement
- There is no education requirement
Experienced business owners or senior business managers who want to live in Ontario can apply for this program.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and How it works
The Federal Government of Canada has entered into bilateral agreements with provinces and territories (except Quebec and Nunavut) to allow the provinces and territories to nominate individuals for permanent residence based on the provinces' assessment of the nominees' ability to contribute to the economic growth and development of those provinces.
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements, selecting applicants that
- have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residents of Canada
To obtain permanent residence via Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you must go through two steps:
- You must decide where you want to live in Canada and apply to that province or territory for a stream that you're eligible for. SuperVisas can help you with it in this application.
- After a province or territory nominates you, you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence. The IRCC, a federal agency, will assess your application based on Canadian immigration law. If you have already obtained your nomination from a province or territory, please go to our program: Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class.
Answer a few questions to find out if you'll be able to apply under Provincial Nominee Program.
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can.
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Provincial Nominee Program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
- 1계정 생성
계정을 만들고 자격을 확인하거나 신청을 선택합니다. 자격을 확인하기 위해 비자에 관한 질문을 하는 것으로 시작합니다. 방문 비자와 같이 빠르고 간단할 수 있습니다. 여러 질문을 입력해 야 합니다. 질문이 있는 경우 이메일, WeChat, WhatsApp 또는 전화 예약을 통해 이민 전문가에게 연락하는 데 수수료가 없습니다.
- 2결제 전 확인
저희 이민 컨설턴트가 답변을 확인하고 프로필을 다시 확인하여 프로그램의 최소 요구 사항을 충족하는지 확인합니다. 자격이 있는 경우에만 지불 단계로 이동합니다. 이 때 SuperVisas 수수료를 지불해야 합니다. 우리는 절차와 가격이 투명하며 비자에 대한 모든 수수료와 처리 시간을 명확하게 나열합니다. 우리는 안전하고 암호화된 신용 카드 또는 직불 카드 결제 처리를 위해 Stripe를 사용합니다. 정부 수수료는 완성된 신청서가 제출되면 나중에 지불되고 다양한 정부 수수료를 올바르게 계산할 수 있게 되면 복잡할 수 있지만 절차를 안내해 드립니다.
- 3온라인으로 신청서 작성
이제 지원을 완료할 수 있습니다. 교육 성취, 고용 기록 및/또는 피부양자 정보 입력과 같이 비자에 따라 완료해야 하는 "작업"이 조금 있거나 많을 수 있습니다. 시간이 걸리고 더 많은 질문에 답하고 문서를 업로드해야 합니다. 저희 시스템은 오류 및 누락을 방지하는 동시에 비용을 절감하면서 귀하의 특정 상황에 따라 필요한 모든 것을 수집하도록 보장합니다. 저희 이민 전문가가 귀하의 사례에 맞게 신청서를 준비합니다 비자 담당자에게 가장 잘 전달됩니다. 귀하와 당사 전문가의 최종 검토 후 귀하의 신청서가 제출됩니다! 완전하고 정확한 신청서가 있어야만 안심할 수 있습니다.
- 4승인 및 갱신
비자가 승인되면 알려드립니다! 이민 문서를 7년 동안 안전하게 보관하며 만료 날짜가 되기 훨씬 전에 알림을 제공합니다. 모든 이민 이력이 한 곳에 있을 때 비자를 갱신하거나 시민권을 향한 이민 경로의 다음 단계를 밟는 것은 쉽습니다. 새로운 국가로 이동하는 것이 어렵고 탐색하기 어려울 수 있음을 이해합니다. 필요한 경우 도움이 되도록 제휴 파트너에게 안내 및 추천을 제공할 것입니다.