The Ontario Employer Job Offer In-Demand Skills Stream gives foreign workers with a job offer in a target occupation the opportunity to live and work permanently in Ontario.
The Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills stream gives foreign workers with a job offer in specific in-demand occupations such as in agriculture, construction, and other select occupations the opportunity to apply to permanently live and work in Ontario. This stream is open to foreign workers in and outside of Canada.
In order to qualify for the Ontario In-Demand Skills stream, a foreign national must have a valid job offer from an Ontario employer. The job offer must be for a full-time position, paid at or above the median wage level for that occupation in Ontario. The position must be in one of the OINP In-Demand Occupations.
The In-Demand Skills stream requires a minimum language proficiency score, in either English or French, consistent with the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 4.
Level of Education
All applicants to this stream must have completed an educational credential equivalent to a Canadian high school diploma or higher.
Any person applying to OINP In-Demand Skills must have a cumulative amount of at least 1 year of full-time work experience obtained within the previous 3 years. This work experience must have been obtained in Ontario and be in the same in-demand NOC code as the occupation listed on their Ontario job offer.
If a position requires a licence to practice in Ontario, then the applicant must hold the valid licence, certificate, or authorization to practice the profession as indicated on their Ontario job offer. The licence must have been issued by an eligible regulatory body in Ontario.
All candidates for the Ontario In-Demand Skills stream must meet the settlement funds requirement as determined by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). This can be demonstrated through the candidate’s own finances, through maintaining a valid offer of employment with annual compensation that meets the minimum settlement funds requirement, or through some combination of the two.
Intention to Reside
All applicants to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) must prove their intention to reside in the province. This can be shown through connections to the province (relatives, past education, etc.), investment in the province (purchase of property), or efforts to participate in Ontario society (volunteering, work experience, etc.).
In order for a candidate to apply to the Ontario Foreign Worker stream, they must have a valid job offer from an eligible Ontario employer.
Job Offer Requirements
The employer must offer a full-time, indeterminate position with a wage that meets industry standards.
The business must be established and in good standing in Ontario with a history of good workplace and business practices. The business must also meet minimum gross annual revenue and employee requirements:
Inside of the Greater Toronto Area: A minimum of $1 million CAD in gross annual revenue, and; At least five full-time employees.
Outside of the Greater Toronto Area: A minimum of $500,000 CAD in gross annual revenue, and; At least three full-time employees.
The employer must demonstrate that reasonable efforts were made to recruit a Canadian to fill the position prior to offering the position to a foreign national unless the foreign national already has authorization to work in Ontario.
The advantages of Ontario Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- The language requirement is as low as CLB4
- The education requirement is as low as high school
In-Demand Skills targets foreign nationals who have work experience in one of the province’s in-demand occupations, obtained within Ontario, and who possess a valid job offer from an Ontario employer.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and How it works
The Federal Government of Canada has entered into bilateral agreements with provinces and territories (except Quebec and Nunavut) to allow the provinces and territories to nominate individuals for permanent residence based on the provinces' assessment of the nominees' ability to contribute to the economic growth and development of those provinces.
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements, selecting applicants that
- have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residents of Canada
To obtain permanent residence via Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you must go through two steps:
- You must decide where you want to live in Canada and apply to that province or territory for a stream that you're eligible for. SuperVisas can help you with it in this application.
- After a province or territory nominates you, you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence. The IRCC, a federal agency, will assess your application based on Canadian immigration law. If you have already obtained your nomination from a province or territory, please go to our program: Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class.
Answer a few questions to find out if you'll be able to apply under Provincial Nominee Program.
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can.
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Provincial Nominee Program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
- 1계정 생성
자격 검사를 하거나, 비자를 선택하거나, 직접 가입하여 계정을 생성하세요. 그러면 저희의 서비스와 정부로의 수수료 결제에 필요한 모든 문서를 볼 수 있습니다. 질문이 있으시면, 영업팀에 쉽게 연락하거 나 전화 상담을 예약할 수 있습니다.
- 2지불 전 자격 확인
먼저 몇 가지 질문에 답하여 비자 자격이 있는지 확인합니다. 자격이 있는 경우에만 결제가 가능합니다. 결제를 하면 이민 변호사 또는 등록된 컨설턴트가 귀하의 신청서를 배정합니다. 저희는 프로세스와 가격에 대해 투명하며, 비자의 모든 수수료와 처리 시간을 명확하게 나열합니다. 저희의 투명성 서약을 읽어보세요. 우리는 신용 카드 또는 직불 카드 결제 처리를 위해 Stripe를 사용하며, 이는 안전하고 암호화되어 있습니다.
- 3온라인으로 신청서 작성
결제 전에 귀하가 원하는 만큼의 신청서를 완료할 수 있습니다. 천천히 해도 됩니다. 일부 비자는 많은 정보를 요구하며, 이는 설문 조사에 답하고 문서를 업로드하는 것을 필요로 합니다. 우리의 시스템은 여러분의 상황에 따라 필요한 모든 것이 모아지는 것을 보증합니다. 이로써 실수와 빠뜨린 것을 예방하고 시간을 절약합니다.
- 4비자 준비 및 제출
모든 작업이 완료되면, 저희 전문가들은 여러분의 답변을 검토하고 비자가 최적의 상황에서 제출될 수 있도록 신청서를 준비할 것입니다. 신청서가 완료되고 정부 수수료를 올바르게 계산할 수 있을 때 정부 수수료도 납부해야 합니다. 귀하와 저희의 전문가들에 의한 최종 검토 후에 신청서가 제출됩니다! 정확한 신청서가 제출된 상태에서는 안심하실 수 있습니다.
- 5승인 및 갱신
비자가 승인되면 여러분에게 알려드립니다! 정부로부터 질문이나 거절이 있을 경우, 저희는 그에 대답하고 추가 수수료 없이 다시 제출합니다. 저희는 여러분의 이민 문서를 7년 동안 안전하게 보관하고 만료일이 다가오기 전에 알림을 제공합니다. 모든 이민 역사가 한 곳에 모여 있으면 시민권을 향한 다음 단계를 차지하거나 갱신하는 것이 쉽습니다.
제공해야 할 문서와 저희가 여러분을 위해 준비할 수 있는 문서가 있습니다.
- Canadian Education Credentials
- Foreign Education Credentials
- Full-Time Job Offer - FSW or CEC (if applicable)
- Licensing, registration and certification (excluding trade certificates)
- Passport Biographic Page
- Proof of Employment - Outside of Canada
- Proof of Family in the Province
- Spouse and Children's Passport