2023년 9월 7일
캐나다Work PermitSuper News
New Canadian Immigration Pathway for Iranians
Canada introduces measures aiding Iranian residents, including simplified temporary status extensions, open work permits, fee waivers, and priority processing.
New measures include:
- Simplify the process for Iranians to extend their temporary status, switch between temporary streams, and apply for new permits in Canada.
- An open work permit option will be available for Iranians already in Canada.
- Certain processing fees are waived for Iranians seeking to extend their stay.
- Passport and permanent resident travel document fees are waived for Canadian citizens and permanent residents in Iran who wish to leave.
- Applications from Iranians will receive priority processing.
Open Work PermitIf you are an Iranian national currently in Canada with valid temporary resident status, this is your opportunity to secure an open work permit. It provides you with the freedom to work and live in Canada while enjoying the diverse opportunities this country has to offer. An open work permit is a valuable document that allows you to work for any employer in Canada without needing a specific job offer. It will enable you to explore various job opportunities and gain valuable Canadian work experience. There are two types of open work permits: unrestricted and restricted (which may restrict the occupation or location but not the employer). Requirements to apply for an unrestricted open work permit online:
- You are an Iranian citizen with a valid Iranian passport.
- You currently hold valid temporary resident status in Canada.