The New Brunswick Strategic Initiative (NBSI) stream is one of New Brunswick's PNP streams that does not require the candidate to hold a job offer to be eligible, but will need to have good language proficiency in French.
The New Brunswick Strategic Initiative Stream is for French-speaking workers with the skills, education and work experience to contribute to New Brunswick’s economy, and who are ready to live and work in New Brunswick permanently.
Applicants who fall under the age group of 19 – 56 years of age can apply.
New Brunswick (NB) requires all applicants to have job-ready language skills. This means you must be able to communicate in French to live, work and settle in NB. So, you must have a minimum of NCLC 5 in French in all 4 language skill areas such as listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
Are willing to live in NB
As per this factor, you must submit proof that you are willing to settle permanently in NB.
NB requires applicants applying to this stream to have a minimum of Canadian high secondary education. However, in the case of a foreign high school diploma, the applicant must have an ECA report. Because the ECA report proves if the applicant’s education level matches that of Canada’s education system.
Connection to NB
As per this factor, the applicant must meet 1 of the 3 conditions:
- An exploratory visit to NB; Or
- Have a valid job offer from an NB employer; Or
- Have a direct invitation from NB.
If an applicant wants to live in NB and set up a business, then they must visit the province to check business opportunities. They must conduct an exploratory visit for a minimum of 5 days excluding travel days, public holidays, and weekends. So, the applicant can submit a report of the visit along with their EOI. Besides, all exploratory visit(s) must be made 12 months before submitting an EOI to NB PNP.
Valid Job Offer
As per this factor, the applicant must have a valid job offer. Also, it must meet the following terms:
- The job offer must come under (NOC) TEER Category 0, 1, 2 or 3 occupation.
- Is a full-time, and permanent job.
- Work hours must be a minimum of 30 hours per week; or 1,560 hours per year.
The job offer must promise the applicant must amount to a remuneration/wage. Also, this wage must not be lower than the set median wage in that occupation in NB. The wage must be equal to other employees working in the same position, with the same experience and qualification in NB. In addition, the wage must match the employer’s wage structure.
If your job offer is in a regulated occupation, then you must get a license/certificate from a regulatory body. So that you can work in that job position in NB.
NB as per an economically beneficial application can give a direct invitation to the applicant from the EOI pool. However, happens on a limited basis and depends on the benefits the province will get after selecting an applicant.
Canada requires all applicants to meet certain settlement funds criteria. This means all applicants must fund to support themselves and their family members in Canada. Also, the overall funds required to settle in Canada depends on the size of the family.
The applicant must have direct and legal access to the same.
In addition, NB PNP will assess your profile as per the settlement plan you submit. Also, it must cover the following points:
- Knowledge of the labour market in NB;
- Ability to identify employment options related to your occupation;
- Understanding, how you can get employed in NB;
- If applicable, knowing how to get a license or certificate required to work in a regulated occupation in NB.
- Identifying a community or region to live and work in. Also, you must give reasons as to how the chosen area can help you grow economically.
The advantages of New Brunswick Strategic Initiative Stream
- French Language Proficiency requirement is as low as CLB5
- There is no requirement for English Proficiency
French-speaking workers with the skills, education, and work experience can apply for this program.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and How it works
The Federal Government of Canada has entered into bilateral agreements with provinces and territories (except Quebec and Nunavut) to allow the provinces and territories to nominate individuals for permanent residence based on the provinces' assessment of the nominees' ability to contribute to the economic growth and development of those provinces.
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements, selecting applicants that
- have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residents of Canada
To obtain permanent residence via Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you must go through two steps:
- You must decide where you want to live in Canada and apply to that province or territory for a stream that you're eligible for. SuperVisas can help you with it in this application.
- After a province or territory nominates you, you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence. The IRCC, a federal agency, will assess your application based on Canadian immigration law. If you have already obtained your nomination from a province or territory, please go to our program: Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class.
Answer a few questions to find out if you'll be able to apply under Provincial Nominee Program.
Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can.
Services provided by SuperVisas and its Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs):
- assess your qualifications for the Provincial Nominee Program.
- provide your with a checklist of information and documents required in support of your application.
- guide your through the process of obtaining required documents such as medical and security clearances.
- complete the application forms to ensure that they best show your qualifications.
- review your application package including application forms, supporting documents and Canadian Government processing fees.
- guide, provide editing comments with regard to your application.
- submit your complete application package to the Canadian government.
- communicate any government request to you and assist you in responding to any government request.
- communicate the result of your application from the government.
- 1Crea una cuenta
Realice una verificación de elegibilidad, elija una visa o simplemente regístrese directamente para crear una cuenta. Luego podrá ver todos los documentos necesarios, las preguntas que debe responder y los pagos de tarifas por nuestros servicios y al gobierno. Si tiene alguna pregunta, es fácil comunicarse con nuestro equipo de ventas o programar una llamada.
- 2Confirmación de elegibilidad antes del pago
Primero responderá algunas preguntas para asegurarse de que es elegible para la visa. Solo si eres elegible se desbloqueará el pago. Al realizar el pago, se asigna un abogado de inmigración o un consultor regulado a su solicitud. Somos transparentes en nuestro proceso y precios, y enumeramos claramente todas las tarifas y tiempos de procesamiento de su visa. Lea nuestro Compromiso de Transparencia. Usamos Stripe para el procesamiento de pagos con tarjeta de crédito o débito, que es seguro y está encriptado.
- 3Complete su solicitud en línea
Puede completar tantas tareas de solicitud como desee antes del pago. Tome su tiempo. Algunas visas requieren mucha información, lo que requiere responder cuestionarios y cargar documentos. Nuestro sistema garantiza que se recopile todo lo necesario según su situación, evitando errores y omisiones, y ahorrándole tiempo.
- 4Preparación y presentación de visas
Una vez completadas todas las tareas, nuestros expertos revisarán sus respuestas y comenzarán a preparar su solicitud para presentar mejor el mejor caso. Las tarifas gubernamentales también se deben pagar una vez que se completa la solicitud y podemos calcular correctamente las tarifas gubernamentales adeudadas. Después de una revisión final por parte de usted y de nuestros expertos, ¡se enviará su solicitud! Tendrás la tranquilidad que solo viene con una aplicación precisa.
- 5Aprobación y Renovaciones
¡Te notificamos cuando tu visa sea aprobada! Si hay alguna pregunta o rechazo por parte del gobierno, las responderemos y volveremos a enviarlas sin ningún cargo adicional por nuestra parte. Almacenamos de forma segura sus documentos de inmigración durante 7 años y proporcionamos alertas mucho antes de la fecha de vencimiento. Renovar o dar el siguiente paso hacia la ciudadanía es fácil cuando todo su historial de inmigración está en un solo lugar.