The EB1A visa is an immigrant visa for people that are highly qualifed in their field. Specifically, the EB-1(a) immigrant visa is for foreign nationals that have an extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, business, education, or athletics.
Are you looking to Immigrate to the U.S. but don't have a job offer from a U.S. employer?
The EB-1(a) visa is an immigrant visa for people that are highly qualified in their field. Specifically, the EB-1(a) immigrant visa is for foreign nationals that have an extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, business, education, or athletics. This special process allows the applicant to bypass the job offer and labor certification requirement when applying for an Immigrant Visa to the U.S. Individuals must demonstrate sustained national or international acclaim and must be seeking to work in the field in which they have extraordinary ability.
Many of the requirements for the EB-1(a) Immigrant Visa are very similar to those of the O-1 visa category. Many foreign nationals who qualify for the O-1 subsequently qualify for the EB-1(a) when they are ready to pursue a green card.
Dependent family members of the primary Visa Applicant, including spouses and children under 21, can be included in the application and are eligible to receive a green card at the same time the primary Visa Applicant receives their green card.
We recommend starting the EB-1(a) as soon as you can, as paperwork and processing of this visa classification can take weeks or months to prepare. In addition, processing times can vary, from a few months to over one year.
To satisfy the legal criteria for an EB-1(a), applicants must present one of two types of evidence: either a one-time, major international award such as a Nobel Prize or Pulitzer or fulfilling at least three out of 10 qualifications listed below.
- Evidence of receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence
- Evidence of your membership in associations in the field which demand outstanding achievement of their members
- Evidence of published material about you in professional or major trade publications or other major media
- Evidence that you have been asked to judge the work of others, either individually or on a panel
- Evidence of your original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance to the field
- Evidence of your authorship of scholarly articles in professional or major trade publications or other major media
- Evidence that your work has been displayed at artistic exhibitions or showcases
- Evidence of your performance of a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations
- Evidence that you command a high salary or other significantly high remuneration in relation to others in the field
- Evidence of your commercial successes in the performing arts
We provide an easy to use platform to gather the necessary information for your specific situation, combined with Immigration expert guidance, preparation and review of your application.
Our team will review your eligibility submission and provide you with confirmation of your ideal immigration program prior to payment of any fees. Once you decide to proceed, our platform guides you through a series of questions and helps you gather all the necessary documents. Our immigration experts will then prepare your case and complete the necessary forms, while reviewing the application to ensure it presents the best possible case. As the applicant, you will file the final application yourself.
Your dedicated case manager will provide end-to-end review and communication throughout the life of the application, including assisting with responses to any USCIS requests, to maximize your chances of success. The SuperVisas platform tracks key dates and expirations to ensure deadlines and renewal dates are not missed.
We also offer our clients supplemental visa and application services which may be required by the U.S. Government as part of an application filing, or which may improve an application’s success rate.
For example, if you are not comfortable handling the communications with the government and filing your own application, then we can help you use an immigration lawyer to represent you as an Additional Service with additional fees. We have a network of qualified U.S. attorneys and legal experts if you want the added peace of mind in knowing that your application is being represented by a licensed immigration attorney before the U.S. Government.
SuperVisas provides the following Additional Service for this visa:
- Attorney Representation - In addition to our preparation of your application, you will be represented by a licensed immigration lawyer throughout the entire application process. If you chose this Additional Service, your case will be submitted by a licensed immigration attorney who will also respond to any additional requests from USCIS on your behalf. You can enjoy peace of mind knowing that an attorney is handling all communications with USCIS.
- Business Plans - A Business Plan is a document that outlines how an applicant's business or past successes will succeed in the U.S. by focusing on applicant investments, intentions, and their prior work experiences.
- Academic Evaluations - An academic evaluation assesses foreign academic credentials to determine their equivalency in the United States.
- 1Crea una cuenta
Realice una verificación de elegibilidad, elija una visa o simplemente regístrese directamente para crear una cuenta. Luego podrá ver todos los documentos necesarios, las preguntas que debe responder y los pagos de tarifas por nuestros servicios y al gobierno. Si tiene alguna pregunta, es fácil comunicarse con nuestro equipo de ventas o programar una llamada.
- 2Confirmación de elegibilidad antes del pago
Primero responderá algunas preguntas para asegurarse de que es elegible para la visa. Solo si eres elegible se desbloqueará el pago. Al realizar el pago, se asigna un abogado de inmigración o un consultor regulado a su solicitud. Somos transparentes en nuestro proceso y precios, y enumeramos claramente todas las tarifas y tiempos de procesamiento de su visa. Lea nuestro Compromiso de Transparencia. Usamos Stripe para el procesamiento de pagos con tarjeta de crédito o débito, que es seguro y está encriptado.
- 3Complete su solicitud en línea
Puede completar tantas tareas de solicitud como desee antes del pago. Tome su tiempo. Algunas visas requieren mucha información, lo que requiere responder cuestionarios y cargar documentos. Nuestro sistema garantiza que se recopile todo lo necesario según su situación, evitando errores y omisiones, y ahorrándole tiempo.
- 4Preparación y presentación de visas
Una vez completadas todas las tareas, nuestros expertos revisarán sus respuestas y comenzarán a preparar su solicitud para presentar mejor el mejor caso. Las tarifas gubernamentales también se deben pagar una vez que se completa la solicitud y podemos calcular correctamente las tarifas gubernamentales adeudadas. Después de una revisión final por parte de usted y de nuestros expertos, ¡se enviará su solicitud! Tendrás la tranquilidad que solo viene con una aplicación precisa.
- 5Aprobación y Renovaciones
¡Te notificamos cuando tu visa sea aprobada! Si hay alguna pregunta o rechazo por parte del gobierno, las responderemos y volveremos a enviarlas sin ningún cargo adicional por nuestra parte. Almacenamos de forma segura sus documentos de inmigración durante 7 años y proporcionamos alertas mucho antes de la fecha de vencimiento. Renovar o dar el siguiente paso hacia la ciudadanía es fácil cuando todo su historial de inmigración está en un solo lugar.